DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Show off your .info domains!

What .infos Do You Have ? ok i'll get the ball rolling

robotoy.info
nycre.info

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How could you flip it? I don't see any intrinsic value in this domain undeveloped.

I'd hate to say it but I agree. I was one of the BIDO experts who said this domain had little intrinsic value. I'm surprised he bought it for as much as he had.

•••
I'm not a big fan of .info but a big fan of Geos so I took these for $1.07 a piece

VenezuelaHotels
MontserratHotels
AlaskaMortgage
OttawaProperty
QuebecProperty
WinnipegProperty
OntarioProperty

•••
I'm not a big fan of .info but a big fan of Geos so I took these for $1.07 a piece

VenezuelaHotels
MontserratHotels
AlaskaMortgage
OttawaProperty
QuebecProperty
WinnipegProperty
OntarioProperty

I like AlaskaMortgage
Nice Catch %%-

•••
Granola.info
Tape.info
Pork.info
Euros.info
Braces.info
Pianos.info
Baskets.info
Spreadsheets.info
Grapes.info
Provo.info
Actress.info

•••
•••
Don't have many .infos. Two that I have are TheRake and FunnySigns.

•••
I regged Pelts.info a while ago, suddenly receives over 1k daily views at sedo.. out of nowhere.
Probably bot traffic tho, little revenue.

•••
I regged Pelts.info a while ago, suddenly receives over 1k daily views at sedo.. out of nowhere.
Probably bot traffic tho, little revenue.

Was that a handreg?

•••
Don't have many .infos. Two that I have are TheRake and FunnySigns.

I bought a dozen .infos yesterday. Mostly 3-5 characters.

•••
Every now and then I get the urge to register some dot infos. Today I purchased:

CircularSaws
BeardTrimmers
CalgaryMotels
CarpetShampooers

•••
Granola.info
Tape.info
Pork.info
Euros.info
Braces.info
Pianos.info
Baskets.info
Spreadsheets.info
Grapes.info
Provo.info
Actress.info

Nice .info portfolio! :tu:

•••
I recently got:

pg5.info
pg7.info
combatgames.info
1xl.info
26th.info
27th.info
28th.info
29th.info
10-8.info
s-xl.info

•••
shootingrange .info

gunstores .info

•••
anyone got first name .infos and what are they worth ?
i got some names like
condoleezza.info
elisabetta.info
etc...

•••
I catched these

POLICEOFFICERS.INFO
SECTIONALSOFAS.INFO
PAYRATES.INFO
FURNITURECOVERS.INFO
MATURELADY.INFO
PINKLADIES.INFO
TROLLINGMOTOR.INFO

•••
So does anyone ever sell these infos? I picked up some more...its bad that they are inexpensive to register:

floweringtrees.info
floweringbushes.info
rareart.info
traintracks.info
textinglaws.info

•••
I own tons of generc .info domains.

Trying to sell some now.

•••
•••
I try for a mixture of them, but each must meet the criteria of having good search pop, and be something I can make into a minisite easily and monetize well. I have a bunch, here's a random sample

TigerShark.info
nettles.info
iuds.info
linseedOil.info - this makes the best earnings of them, for some reason
glassTiles.info
bloated.info

Have a couple great TM ones,
MarilynManson,info
NFLfootball,info

but decided against monetizing them in any way so now I dunno what to do with'em

Got more info's but all along the same lines. I still find many .info's (and .net's) during my searches, that have exact search pop of 12,000 and higher, so many that I don't jump at them any more. Though I did see PinkDiamond.info drop a couple months ago, all other tld's and more were taken so I nabbed it. It's just parked with no traffic until I build a site for it. Over 14K exact searches for the term. Good for an info site and for monetizing with diamond/jewelry stuff

•••
I try for a mixture of them, but each must meet the criteria of having good search pop, and be something I can make into a minisite easily and monetize well. I have a bunch, here's a random sample

TigerShark.info
nettles.info
iuds.info
linseedOil.info - this makes the best earnings of them, for some reason
glassTiles.info
bloated.info

Have a couple great TM ones,
MarilynManson,info
NFLfootball,info

but decided against monetizing them in any way so now I dunno what to do with'em

Got more info's but all along the same lines. I still find many .info's (and .net's) during my searches, that have exact search pop of 12,000 and higher, so many that I don't jump at them any more. Though I did see PinkDiamond.info drop a couple months ago, all other tld's and more were taken so I nabbed it. It's just parked with no traffic until I build a site for it. Over 14K exact searches for the term. Good for an info site and for monetizing with diamond/jewelry stuff

Are you open for trades? I like your MarilynManson,info and enjoyed his stuff back in the 90s. You can see my portfolio here: the Official Randy Pendleton Website! » Domain Portfolio :)

•••
I own reports/info, have mailed tons and tons of relevant endusers but none have shown interest. I'm thinking of listing it at sedo, godaddy premium listing etc etc. Is this a good plan? Also, do people think the value of .info will go up significantly in the future? In other words, should I hold or sell?

•••
Just got
Intimation.info and AlabamaLawyers.info
feedbacks appreciated..

Last edited:
•••
I own reports/info, have mailed tons and tons of relevant endusers but none have shown interest. I'm thinking of listing it at sedo, godaddy premium listing etc etc. Is this a good plan? Also, do people think the value of .info will go up significantly in the future? In other words, should I hold or sell?

I'd submit it to one of Moniker/Snapnames' large auction with a reserve of maybe $300-500. :)

•••
The best thing to do would be develop it, we were offered it a few months ago via pm but the seller wanted way too much money for us. Archangel's advice is spot on if you want to sell it quickly.

•••
After .com and before .pro I was a big .info fan;

Rates.info
Prices.info
Savings.info
Coupons.info
Words.info

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back