Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Does anybody have any ?

i got about five

do you have any that spell words ?

i have 4636 = info.info on a phone pad

I read there about 2500 left unregistered ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anthony Sun said:
Are there any of them dropped and became available?

Could someone write a price guideline?

Anthony

:gn:

there are some at tdnam expiring now

I think this thread should be moved to "short" domain subforum to get more attentions ...

•••
dalBono said:
I think this thread should be moved to "short" domain subforum to get more attentions ...

How can we make that happen?

Also, the TDNAM requires one to renewal the domains (NNNN.info) which will cost like $7 ot $8 a piece I think.

Anthony

•••
Anthony Sun said:
How can we make that happen?

Also, the TDNAM requires one to renewal the domains (NNNN.info) which will cost like $7 ot $8 a piece I think.

Anthony

just ask to mod to do that ...

yup, it comes with renewal, but if you lucky you can get a nice one there with some traffics also. i think it worth for that price, you just then have to spend much more time to digg around ...

•••
dalBono said:
just ask to mod to do that ...

yup, it comes with renewal, but if you lucky you can get a nice one there with some traffics also. i think it worth for that price, you just then have to spend much more time to digg around ...

Thanks, Dal. I will do some digging. I will request the Mod to move the thread.

Anthony

Actually, I cannot do that because I did not start this thread. May be you can start a new thread of there. :)

Anthony

•••
why move the thread i started ????? it's about nnnn.info's ......... not short domains

there are only ever gonna be 0000-9999 available , they deserve their own tread , and also with the interest with phonepad words , it adds a new dimension to the numeric domains

My nnnn.info words are help , taxi , game , play , medi , info , shop , jobs

•••
Sorry to "intrude" your thread by suggesting to move it somewhere. DalBono suggested that in order to get more attention and explosure. That was all.

You must have started to grab NNNN.info at a very early stage in order to get the words info. Nice names, but I am not quite sure if people are going to use them on their mobile phone though. Usually these type of numbers that "spell" words are good for .mobi. (but again, I may be wrong.)

Anthony

•••
evirtual1 said:
why move the thread i started ????? it's about nnnn.info's ......... not short domains

there are only ever gonna be 0000-9999 available , they deserve their own tread , and also with the interest with phonepad words , it adds a new dimension to the numeric domains

My nnnn.info words are help , taxi , game , play , medi , info , shop , jobs

The thread will remains, under the sort domains falls also LLL,CCC,NNN etc,
since there lot of threads starting NNNNn.net NNNNN.com N-NN.com etc why would "we" not joint into those ?
as I said before : to get more attention from the crowd, the more people knows the better, value will be rising.
Look at the thread views, are low. just a thought, my 2 cent. never intented to crack somebody down. just for the shake of us :imho:

•••
dalBono said:
The thread will remains, under the sort domains falls also LLL,CCC,NNN etc,
since there lot of threads starting NNNNn.net NNNNN.com N-NN.com etc why would "we" not joint into those ?
as I said before : to get more attention from the crowd, the more people knows the better, value will be rising.
Look at the thread views, are low. just a thought, my 2 cent. never intented to crack somebody down. just for the shake of us :imho:

I think this is a good idea. It is time for the NNNN.info to be recognited.

I was just thinking on why Chinese purchased some many number domains and this is probably due to the fact that number is an universal language and they are easy to type into the browser. It is easier to enter numbers then the alphabet letters for them. (But on the other hand, they do need to enter the TLD though. So I am not quite sure if my assumption holds 100%)

Anthony

•••
All the nnnn/words i grabbed , was only about 6 weeks ago , i decided to grab them after seeing 4636.net and thinking these people were onto something ?????

I thought that i would try and get some keywords in nnnn/words , but i also grabbed
hotel , music , sport, travel. So with , info , help , play , medi , taxi , game , shop. It's a small portfolio of keyword/nnnnnn's , i think it's ok they are .info , because i knew this would be the only well known extension i could get these names , in the future it may be that the numbers on a phonepad 1-0 may represent different extensions , .com .mobi .info ... and so on , so you number type in the word , then click on the extension select and then one of the numbers on the phonepad for the extension you want ? This small portfolio of names could be on all the local phone networks in every major city in the world , it's no big deal where the thread is , i just didn't think it mattered .... that's all , you have my blessing if you wish to contact a mod regarding this thread moving to 'short domains' Personally i think there should a numeric domain section like they have at dnf ..... but it's all good,
i believe that one day many extensions will be used on the phone

•••
Good for you Evirtual1!

May be you can suggest your idea of have a number section to -RJ- and ask him to add one.

Anthony

•••
request has been sent to -rj-

•••
Great! :)

By the way, I am testing the water by placing this name, 4303.info, on eBay. Starts at $0.99. So far no bid yet.

Anthony

•••
Anthony Sun said:
Great! :)

By the way, I am testing the water by placing this name, 4303.info, on eBay. Starts at $0.99. So far no bid yet.

Anthony

So far not enough interest rj said , but he's keeping an eye on it , so if you want one ..... anyone who reads this thread perhaps make a request , if interest grows , a numeric forum may be added , but for now , only the short domain discussion is the place, good luck with sale

•••
it is very early days for selling nnnn.info but i did sell one to a domainer for $90 - 04xx.info a few weeks ago

does anyone know the significant nnnn patterns to the chinese market? - apart from lucky 8,6 and not so lucky 4 - is it mobile phone related - do the numbers correspond to pinyin words (latin alphabet) or mandarin characters, or are they simply popular as numeric 'patterns' in their own right?

•••
unsure bout that one ??? -rj- did give me a link to a new forum for numeric domains ........ numericdomainforums*com i did join

•••
Catch them now you can
There are 100+ for $5 each close out at TDNAM
some with 100m google results

just got some :hehe:

•••
I just dropped this name: 0286.info

So its available for you to reg!

first come, first..

•••
they are all taken.. but lotsa at tdnam but $5 plus renewals...so not cheap

•••
•••
these nnnn.info are still available from today's deletions:

(please add rep if you take any)

Code:
2844.INFO
2955.INFO
2988.INFO
3088.INFO
3188.INFO
3266.INFO
3599.INFO
3699.INFO
3899.INFO
3MP4.INFO
3MR3.INFO
4022.INFO
4033.INFO
4055.INFO
4088.INFO
4099.INFO
4122.INFO
4155.INFO
4177.INFO
4199.INFO
4255.INFO
4277.INFO
4288.INFO
4299.INFO
42I5.INFO
4311.INFO
4355.INFO
4366.INFO
4377.INFO
4388.INFO
4402.INFO
4403.INFO
4405.INFO
4406.INFO
4407.INFO
4408.INFO
4409.INFO
4412.INFO
4415.INFO
4417.INFO
4418.INFO
4419.INFO
4425.INFO
4426.INFO
4427.INFO
4428.INFO
4429.INFO
4435.INFO
4436.INFO
4437.INFO
4438.INFO
4439.INFO
4452.INFO
4453.INFO
4457.INFO
4458.INFO
4459.INFO
4461.INFO
4462.INFO
4463.INFO
4465.INFO
4467.INFO
4468.INFO
4469.INFO
4472.INFO
4473.INFO
4475.INFO
4476.INFO
4478.INFO
4482.INFO
4483.INFO
4485.INFO
4487.INFO
4489.INFO
4491.INFO
4493.INFO
4495.INFO
4496.INFO
4511.INFO
4522.INFO
4533.INFO
4577.INFO
4588.INFO
4599.INFO
4622.INFO
4633.INFO
4655.INFO
4677.INFO
4688.INFO
4699.INFO
4722.INFO
4733.INFO
4755.INFO
4766.INFO
4799.INFO
4811.INFO
4833.INFO
4855.INFO
4877.INFO
4899.INFO
4933.INFO
4955.INFO
4966.INFO
4977.INFO
4988.INFO
80PA.INFO
8963.INFO

•••
Are there any available now after all these months?

Anthony

•••

I have only 1 NNNN.info and it is in an auction on eBay ending in less than a day

2008.INFO

actually it is not just an NNNN since it is the current year , but technically it is also an NNNN lol

•••
Don't forget nnnnn.info = zip codes!

•••
•••
Quite a few recently dropped, here are the lists:

June 5: domains
June 7: domains
Anthony Sun said:
Are there any available now after all these months?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back