Domain Empire

Starter NFTsDesk.com - WordPress blog with some traffic in NFTs niche

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
preview.png

This was a small passion project of mine but I find myself less interested in NFTs these days so I'm selling the website + domain to someone who wants to take it over!

What I'm selling with this listing:
  • The domain name 'NFTSDESK.com' which is registered at NameCheap where you'll need an account to accept the domain push
  • The WordPress website files for the blog so that you can migrate it to your own hosting account
  • My support post sale if you have any questions or need help setting up the website.
Price: $400.00 Buy it Now Instantly (Post 'SOLD' and DM me for this option)
- or - leave your highest offer in the comments below

Payment methods: PayPal (Trusted members only), Crypto (you go first), Escrow.com (you pay fees)

Key Highlights

• Easy to operate WordPress website, no programming experience required
  • Professional design
  • 100% mobile friendly, looks great and adapts to all screen sizes
  • Comes with existing blog posts
  • Is already listed in some search engine results on Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
  • No paid ads, I only promoted for free with Twitter posts
  • Premium NFT domain, easy to remember and brand
  • Perfect site to grow upon
  • Website had about 400 unique visitors according to Google Analytics
Great starter site if you don't want to start completely from the beginning. NFT blog that is already listed on search engines and receives a small bit of visitors. Fantastic domain for this niche!

Operations

This website has very minimal upkeep, you only have to spend an hour or two per week creating posts. You can even schedule the posts to go out automatically once you write them. I can also provide the seller with useful tools to come up with blog post ideas and help generate outlines.

Financials

This is a starter site that does not yet have revenue, though you could easily place advertisements on the website to begin generating revenue.

Additional Notes

The winner of this auction will receive the domain name (NFTSDESK.com) and all the WordPress files. You must have your own web hosting that supports WordPress to host this website or you can continue using NameCheap's hosting plans which is where the site is currently hosted.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still for sale :) send me any offers, great starter WordPress site!
Only work that needs to be done is creating blog posts, can even have AI assist you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back