IT.COM

New to domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone be gentle it’s my first time posting and I don’t know as much as all of you hence the questions.

I have close to 15 .com domains and I’m trying to sell them my trouble is it feels like none is looking at them I’ve got them on auction and buy now on godaddy,afternic and Sedo.
I have no idea if I’m getting anyone looking at them as I’ve not figured out how to see traffic. I’ve also just come across Dan.com is this a good place to sell and they’ve just sent a message saying I’ve not set up a sellers page?? But on my phone only I can’t see an option as to where to set one up.

All of the .com domains are by Godaddy appraisals valued at $1000+
How would you say I should price them when I’m trying to sell

Well thanks for boring everyone maybe I’ll get some good advice

Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You could find someone that has the experience to rate your domains or just have patience (a good name will sell itself).

•••
Dan has a visits counter you can check weekly. Good to point your domain ns to Dan so u can track views.

Also 15 .coms don't buy anything anymore until you can flip one for $$. Constantly learn.

•••
Good to point your domain ns to Dan so u can track views.

Doesn't Dan show a lot of bot traffic? The few of mine are all over the place compared to Bodis.

•••
Doesn't Dan show a lot of bot traffic? The few of mine are all over the place compared to Bodis.
He doesn't even have a traffic dashboard rn.

•••
Hey there!😇

Using Dan for domain name sales can be a great choice, but it's important to approach it strategically.
Dan is a reputable platform, but success depends on various factors, including your domain quality, pricing, and marketing.

Setting Up Your Seller's Page on Dan:
- Register on Dan.com if you haven't already.
- Complete your profile with accurate information.
- Upload a professional profile picture.
- Fill in your payment details.
- List your domains with detailed descriptions, keywords, and relevant categories.
- Consider using Dan's landing page templates for a professional look.
How to Price Your Domains:
- Research comparable sales (comps) for similar domains.
- Consider factors like domain length, domain's age, keywords, and current market trends.
- Be competitive but realistic with your pricing.
- You can also use Dan's automated pricing suggestions as a starting point.

Remember, success may take time, so be patient and willing to adapt your strategy based on feedback and results. Hope this may help you. ✨
Best Reagrds,
Thasreefa

•••
Hey there!😇

Using Dan for domain name sales can be a great choice, but it's important to approach it strategically.
Dan is a reputable platform, but success depends on various factors, including your domain quality, pricing, and marketing.

Setting Up Your Seller's Page on Dan:
- Register on Dan.com if you haven't already.
- Complete your profile with accurate information.
- Upload a professional profile picture.
- Fill in your payment details.
- List your domains with detailed descriptions, keywords, and relevant categories.
- Consider using Dan's landing page templates for a professional look.
How to Price Your Domains:
- Research comparable sales (comps) for similar domains.
- Consider factors like domain length, domain's age, keywords, and current market trends.
- Be competitive but realistic with your pricing.
- You can also use Dan's automated pricing suggestions as a starting point.

Remember, success may take time, so be patient and willing to adapt your strategy based on feedback and results. Hope this may help you. ✨
Best Reagrds,
Thasreefa

My gawd just shamelessly chat gpt'ing it huh 🤣🤣🤣

•••
Hi,
As am also a learner here, i know the need of getting answers for our questions. I wanted to give him an accurate answer instead of concluding it in one sentence. I used my experiences and available resources to provide him the best answer. I didn't know it was that bad! Got one more lesson.
Happy Domaining everyone! :giggle:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back