Dynadot

Manual Directory Submissions--From just $0.99, Unlimited Review Copies, ACCEPTING NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Major Link building services**Unbeleivably cheap**With discounts & freebies

Hello friends,

LINK BUILDING SERVICES, ALL AT A SINGLE PLACE, AT A NEVER BEFORE CHEAP RATE

http://www.talismanclick.com/others/offers/offerpayment.html
There will be a special offer running each week, where you can get lots of freebies and more than what you pay for. Don't forget to check out the 'Special offers' section in the website

MY PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL THREAD:
Thread 1

Following the massive success of the cheap, quality manual directory submission service that I have been offering here, I have now now added few more link building services, for cheap and affordable rates.

What will you get?
  • Free Submission Report (Worth $5) will be sent after completion of the work (in an excel spread sheet),
  • Regular updates (via IM, PM, mail to our 'Support' Department) while your order is in progress.

Feel Free to check out my itrader ratings to find some nice comments about my service

SERVICES THAT ARE OFFERED​

Manual Directory Submission Service (Get started for just $1.49)
  • Regular Submission Packages (Over 8 different submission packages offered),
  • Slow Submission Packages (2 different plans and over 8 different submission packages offered),
  • Deeplink Submission Packages (2 different submission packages available and more to be offered soon),
  • Guaranteed Submission Packages.

Article Marketing Service (Article writing is free if you order any of the submission packages)
  • Article Writing packages (2 different writing packages offered),
  • Article Submission packages (2 different submission packages available with free article as a bonus and more to be offered soon).

Press Release Submission Service (Find deals for as low as $6.99)
  • PR Article Writing package,
  • Press Release Submission only packages (3 different submission packages available).
  • Press Release Writing and Submission packages (3 different packages available).

Blog Commenting Service (Get hundreds of guaranteed blog links pointing to your site, starting from just $2.49)
  • PR Article Writing package,
  • Press Release Submission only packages (3 different submission packages available).
  • Press Release Writing and Submission packages (3 different packages available).

Many more services will added to the existing ones, in the near future.

Get lots of freebies and more for your money​
There will be a special offer running each week, where you have a chance to get lots of freebies and more than what you pay for. Don't forget to check out the 'Special offers' section in the website

CLICK to order​

• A free email account created (if needed for the service that you will order), at no extra cost,
  • Regular updates on your order – get an update on your order via PM, IM or email our support team for this,

CLICK to order​

• Payment mode: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Western Union Money Transfer
  • Upfront payment required,
  • Bulk orders (3 and more sites), would be rewarded with attractive discounts. Click here to see the discounted rates.

CLICK to order​

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
  • Visit the site and pay for your preferred service,
  • Once you complete the paypal payment procedure, you will be redirected to an order page.
  • In the order page, you will be asked for the necessary details and a form to fill it in. Send the required details.
  • A representative from our sales department will contact you with the order confirmation.

CLICK to order​

PM me in case of any queries and I would get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am interested please PM me the details of packages and also let me know what about if URL is already submitted to few of the directories. Also let me know How much email confirmation would I receive for each 1000 submissions.

•••
Special offer for the week ending 29th March 2009

2 in 1 PACKAGE FOR JUST $24.99($10 discount from the regular rates)
More discounts for bulk order

ARTICLE WRITING & SUBMISSION TO 1000 ARTICLE DIRECTORIES (Deeplinks allowed)
+
1 URL SUBMISSION TO 2000 WEB DIRECTORIES

Click here to know more (Click the 'Weekly Special Offer' link from the main menu)
Click here to place an order

•••
•••
talismanclick said:
Special offer for the week ending 29th March 2009

2 in 1 PACKAGE FOR JUST $24.99($10 discount from the regular rates)

+
1 URL SUBMISSION TO 2000 WEB DIRECTORIES

Click here to know more (Click the 'Weekly Special Offer' link from the main menu)

THIS OFFER WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR LESS THAN 36 HOURS ONLY. HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW

•••
Special offer for the week ending 5th March 2009

FOR JUST $9.99
(25% discount from the regular rates)

•••
GOOGLE NEWS DOMINATION SERVICE

DOMINATE GOOGLE NEWS FOR YOUR KEYWORDS
Click here to know more details​

As with all forms of marketing, exposure is the key. With this in mind, when publishing a Press Release, an important element is its inclusion within Google News. This provides a multitude of benefits, including increased exposure and anchortext links.

Click here to know place your order now​

Included within this offer:

A professionally written Press Release, having up to 3 links that point to your site, included in main body of the PR article, which will be listed on the 1st Page of Google News for any keyword that you may select

All these for just $42.99 (Promo price, for a short time)
more discounts for bulk orders​

Click here to know place your order now

•••
talismanclick said:
Special offer for the week ending 5th March 2009

FOR JUST $9.99
(25% discount from the regular rates)

THIS OFFER WILL BE OPEN FOR 48 MORE HOURS ONLY. HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER(S)

•••
I would like to purchase your service please PM if available.

•••
Purchased this weeks offer ($10.99 for article writing + submission to 1000 article directories). Awaiting results, will let everyone know what happens :)

•••
What is this weeks (beginning April 6) offer?

•••
Special offer for the week ending 13th March 2009

PRESS RELEASE WRITTEN AND PROMOTED TO THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE NEWS FOR ATLEAST 3 KEYWORDS
+
PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTED TO 125 PR SITES
+
ARTICLE WRITTEN AND SUBMITTED TO 1000 ARTICLE DIRECTORIES

All these as a package for just $69.99
Regular rate $97.99
You save almost 30% from the regular price

•••
Special offer for the week ending 20th April 2009

3 in 1 PACKAGE FOR JUST $49.99(Almost 35% discount from the regular rates)

PRESS RELEASE WRITING & SUBMISSION TO 125 PR SITES (Deeplinks allowed)
+
+
1 URL SUBMISSION TO 1000 WEB DIRECTORIES (No Deeplinks please)

Last edited:
•••
talismanclick said:
Special offer for the week ending 20th April 2009

3 in 1 PACKAGE FOR JUST $49.99(Almost 35% discount from the regular rates)

PRESS RELEASE WRITING & SUBMISSION TO 125 PR SITES (Deeplinks allowed)
+
+
1 URL SUBMISSION TO 1000 WEB DIRECTORIES (No Deeplinks please)

THIS OFFER WILL BE OPEN FOR LESS THAN 12 HOURS NOW. HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW

•••
Special offer for the week ending 03rd May 2009

4 in 1 PACKAGE FOR JUST $59.99(Regular rate - $121. Over 50% discount from the regular rates)

1 URL SUBMISSION TO 2000 WEB DIRECTORIES (No Deeplinks please)
+
5 PR-5 DO-FOLLOW BLOG COMMENTING LINKS
+
5 PR-4 DO-FOLLOW BLOG COMMENTING LINKS
+
Social bookmarking to top 100 bookmarking sites

•••
Special offer for the week ending 10rd May 2009

2 in 1 PACKAGE FOR JUST $19.99(Regular rate - $30.98. Over 35% discount from the regular rates)

ARTICLE WRITING + SUBMISSION TO 1000 ARTICLE DIRECTORIES
+
SOCIAL BOOKMARKING TO TOP 100 SB SITES

•••
Special offer for the week ending 17th May 2009

3 in 1 PACKAGE FOR JUST $59.99(Regular rate - $91.88. Over 35% discount from the regular rates)

DIRECTORY SUBMISSION TO 2000 WEB DIRECTORIES
+
10 DOFOLLOW PR3 BLOG POST COMMENTS
+
SOCIAL BOOKMARKING TO TOP 200 SB SITES

•••
I send payment in your site

Hi, i send payment in your site , i accept the 1250 directory submisiion at 13.99.

please sent me details and reports.

•••
Special offer for the week ending 24th May 2009

ARTICLE MARKETING SPECIAL PACKAGE FOR JUST $19.99(Regular rate - $$29.98. Over 35% discount from the regular rates)

2 ARTICLES WRITTEN AND SUBMITTED TO 1000 ARTICLE DIRECTORIES EACH

•••
I Still Waiting , i paid 17th
What happen?

•••
Special offer for the week ending 31st May 2009

SPECIAL DEEPLINK PROMO PACKAGE FOR JUST $49.99(Regular rate - $75.96. Almost 35% discount from the regular rates)

DEEPLINK DIRECTORY SUBMISSION TO 1000 DEEPLINK DIRECTORIES
+
2 ARTICLES WRITTEN AND SUBMITTED TO 1000 DIRECTORIES EACH
+
200 SOCIAL BOOKMARKING SUBMISSIONS

•••
I paid this guy $20 a few days ago and haven't heard anything from him. No contact on his site. :-/

•••
We are facing issues with our mail server. We are not able to send and receive emails from hotmail/live.com server. We have already informed our hosting company and they have promised to take care of this soon. Those who have not got a reply to your e-mails or confirmation to the orders placed, please write a PM here and you will get a reply. Thank you, people, for understanding :)

•••
My health has turned bad. Doctor has confirmed it as typhoid and despite continuous medication and there has been no improvement. Doctor has told to take complete rest, till I get cured. So,

I will not be accepting order from now till I post next in the thread.

It has really been a bad time and I hope to get well soon. I have also temporarily disabled my site (talismanclick . com), as some genius ppl never read through the last page before they do something. This is going to trouble me as I might not login for atleast a week from now. However, the pending orders are carried out promptly and the report will sent as promised. NPers, please do not file a paypal issue or similar thing. You can always mail you queries to sales at talismanclick. com. I again promise that all the pending orders will be completed promptly. Thank you in advance for you kind co-ordination friends.

•••

Friends, thank you everyone for bearing with me all these days. I am completely okay now and will be accepting orders starting today. Website is working now and orders can be placed there as usual. There will be no special offer now, but will make sure to post an offer next week. I apologize if there was a delay in reports or replying to the emails as I had only 2 staffs in the office. Send an email or PM if reports are pending still and I will prepare and send it. And thanks ppl for all the 'get well soon' emails, PMs and posts here.

•••
Special offer for the week ending 19th July 2009

WEEKLY SPECIAL OFFER
GET 6100 VALID BACKLINKS FOR YOUR WEBSITE FOR JUST $47.99

(Regular rate - $95.98. Over 50% discount from the regular rates)

ORDER

4 ARTICLES WRITTEN AND SUBMITTED TO 1500 DIRECTORIES EACH

AND CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT

SOCIAL BOOKMARKING TO 100 SB SITES

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back