NameSilo

Manual Directory Submissions--From just $0.99, Unlimited Review Copies, ACCEPTING NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Major Link building services**Unbeleivably cheap**With discounts & freebies

Hello friends,

LINK BUILDING SERVICES, ALL AT A SINGLE PLACE, AT A NEVER BEFORE CHEAP RATE

http://www.talismanclick.com/others/offers/offerpayment.html
There will be a special offer running each week, where you can get lots of freebies and more than what you pay for. Don't forget to check out the 'Special offers' section in the website

MY PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL THREAD:
Thread 1

Following the massive success of the cheap, quality manual directory submission service that I have been offering here, I have now now added few more link building services, for cheap and affordable rates.

What will you get?
  • Free Submission Report (Worth $5) will be sent after completion of the work (in an excel spread sheet),
  • Regular updates (via IM, PM, mail to our 'Support' Department) while your order is in progress.

Feel Free to check out my itrader ratings to find some nice comments about my service

SERVICES THAT ARE OFFERED​

Manual Directory Submission Service (Get started for just $1.49)
  • Regular Submission Packages (Over 8 different submission packages offered),
  • Slow Submission Packages (2 different plans and over 8 different submission packages offered),
  • Deeplink Submission Packages (2 different submission packages available and more to be offered soon),
  • Guaranteed Submission Packages.

Article Marketing Service (Article writing is free if you order any of the submission packages)
  • Article Writing packages (2 different writing packages offered),
  • Article Submission packages (2 different submission packages available with free article as a bonus and more to be offered soon).

Press Release Submission Service (Find deals for as low as $6.99)
  • PR Article Writing package,
  • Press Release Submission only packages (3 different submission packages available).
  • Press Release Writing and Submission packages (3 different packages available).

Blog Commenting Service (Get hundreds of guaranteed blog links pointing to your site, starting from just $2.49)
  • PR Article Writing package,
  • Press Release Submission only packages (3 different submission packages available).
  • Press Release Writing and Submission packages (3 different packages available).

Many more services will added to the existing ones, in the near future.

Get lots of freebies and more for your money​
There will be a special offer running each week, where you have a chance to get lots of freebies and more than what you pay for. Don't forget to check out the 'Special offers' section in the website

CLICK to order​

• A free email account created (if needed for the service that you will order), at no extra cost,
  • Regular updates on your order – get an update on your order via PM, IM or email our support team for this,

CLICK to order​

• Payment mode: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Western Union Money Transfer
  • Upfront payment required,
  • Bulk orders (3 and more sites), would be rewarded with attractive discounts. Click here to see the discounted rates.

CLICK to order​

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
  • Visit the site and pay for your preferred service,
  • Once you complete the paypal payment procedure, you will be redirected to an order page.
  • In the order page, you will be asked for the necessary details and a form to fill it in. Send the required details.
  • A representative from our sales department will contact you with the order confirmation.

CLICK to order​

PM me in case of any queries and I would get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Special offer ending 31st October 2010

SOCIAL BOOKMARKING TO 300 TOP SB SITES
$26.99

(Over 40% discount from the regular rates)
More discounts for bulk order

Click here to know more (Click the 'Weekly Special Offer' link from the main menu)
Click here to place an order

•••
Special offer ending 14th November 2010

DIRECTORY SUBMISSION TO 3000 DIRECTORIES
$22.99

(Over 40% discount from the regular rates)

Click here to know more (Click the 'Weekly Special Offer' link from the main menu)

•••
I will take one now. ( DIRECTORY SUBMISSION TO 3000 DIRECTORIES: $22.99)

If the report is satisfactory I will place another order for a different site.

•••
I will take one now. ( DIRECTORY SUBMISSION TO 3000 DIRECTORIES: $22.99)

If the report is satisfactory I will place another order for a different site.

Hello, please use the link below to place your order:

Code:
http://www.talismanclick.com/others/offers/offerpayment.html

Thank you.

•••
Payment sent, please check your pm.

•••
Payment sent, please check your pm.

Thank you for the order. I have sent you a PM asking for details. Please respond to it. Thank you.

•••
Special offer ending 21st November 2010

ARTICLE WRITING AND SUBMISSION TO 1000 ARTICLE DIRECTORIES
+
SOCIAL BOOKMARKING TO TOP 100 SB SITES

$29.99

(Over $14 discount from the regular rates)

•••
Noted* Updating current site I want this for, bbnw, ty

•••
I've got the report now. I will go through it tomorrow. You delayed submitting your report till last minute and your offer for 3k directory submission has already expired! If it's still valid, please let me know.
I'd like to place another order, as I said in my previous post depending upon my satisfaction with the report.

•••
Hi

Ordered weekly special

•••
Special offer ending 28th November 2010

2 PR5 Blog Comment Links
+
3 PR4 Blog Comment Links
+
4 PR3 Blog Comment Links
+
5 PR2 Blog Comment Links

$49.99

(Over $20 discount from the regular rates)

•••
Thanks for the report. Some links of directory submissions that you have provided were checked randomly but it seems none has approved. Could you please send the links of the confirmed ones?

•••
•••
Special offer ending 12th December 2010

SLOW DIRECTORY SUBMISSION TO 2500 WEB DIRECTORIES
(50 SUBMISSIONS PER DAY FOR 50 DAYS)

$24.99

(Over 30% discount from the regular rates)

•••
Special offer ending 19th December 2010

PRESS RELEASE ARTICLE WRITING AND SUBMISSION TO 125 PR SITES
$34.99

(Over 30% discount from the regular rates)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back