Domain Empire

Magmahost.com | cPanel + Fantastico /w 99.9 Uptime | Only $0.01 for first month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magmahost.com | cPanel 11 + Fantastico! w/ 99.9% Uptime | [ULTRA FAST] Only $1.00!/mo

Magmahost.com - Professional and affordable hosting services.

postlogo.png

> Rock Solid Hosting, Since 2007

All of our accounts run the industry standard cPanel 11/ WHM along with Fantastico de Luxe and Softaculous
WARNING! You will be on non-oversold servers, so expect a more stable, secure, and smooth web hosting experience.​

Magmahost is the best choice for your hosting needs! We have been hosting since 2007 and have the expertise to make sure your hosting experience is flawless and we are looking provide you with the best hosting experience possible.

Every web hosting package has a number of great features including 99.9% uptime guarantee, 14-day money-back guarantee, and remote backups, and much more. Once your order is completed, your hosting account will be instantly activated without any hassle.

Why order from Magmahost?
Magmahost has a vision of offering high quality hosting with affordable pricing for each customer. You can expect to receive the personal support that is hard to find anywhere else. Rest assured, our support quality will not deteriorate with an increase in customers. Unlike other budget hosting companies, the price you pay DOES NOT determine the service you receive. We dare to be different so our goal is to become more unique than any other hosting companies! you are used to!

All accounts include:
  • Dual Quad Core 8-core Servers /w 8GB+ RAM
  • World Class USA and UK Data Centers
  • Premium Uplink and Bandwidth Provider
  • Daily Offsite Backups + Hourly Database Backups
  • DDoS Protected Network and Firewall
  • Real 24/7 Support by Ticket and Telephone
  • Latest cPanel/WHM, PHP5, Auto-Installers
  • LiteSpeed Web Server (6x Faster than Apache!)
  • Advanced in-built Spam Filter
  • Non-Oversold Hosting (The resources you pay for are 100% yours)
  • Free Account Transfers
  • Instant Account Setup on Valid Payment

Your website loading in a split-second.
Magmahost uses LiteSpeed Web Server that has superior performance in terms of both raw speed and scalability. Our benchmarks demonstrate that it is more than 6 times faster than Apache. When it comes to dynamic content, LiteSpeed is more than 50% faster in PHP content delivery than Apache.

Hosting by Experienced Professionals.

We have been hosting thousands of websites since 2007 this is because of our unrivaled expertise and experience in providing world-class hosting solutions to businesses and individuals and businesses all over the world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Start-Up Package

* PHP 5 / MySQL 5: Yes
* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Latest Fantastico de Luxe and Softaculous
* Monthly Transfer: 40 GB
* Total Disk Space: 8GB
Server Locations Available; UK, USA
  • Unlimited Add-on Domains
  • Unlimited Parked Domains
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases

Price: $1.00/mo [More Information] | [Order Now] (Instantly Set up!)

Beginner Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 50 GB
* Total Disk Space: 15GB
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts

Price: $3.95/mo [More Information] | [Order Now] (Instantly Set up!)

Developer Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 120 GB
* Total Disk Space: 20GB
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts

Price: $4.95/mo [More Information] | [Order Now] (Instantly Set up!)

Professional Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 150 GB
* Total Disk Space: 35GB
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts

Price: $6.95/mo [More Information] | [Order Now] (Instantly Set up!)

Free Account Transfer.
We will transfer your site for free. This includes your whole website and any databases. We will make sure everything works perfectly. Free transfer from any previous host.

Daily off-site backups of your website.
We take your data very seriously. Our servers will automatically create backup's to a remote server to ensure your data is safe. For the past two years there have been no problems.

Worldwide Servers
To insure you get the best performance wherever you are located on the planet we have got servers in multiple locations to give you the best speed & performance available.

99.9% Uptime backed by SLA
Your website will be online 24/7 with over 99.9% uptime every month. We can promise you this because we own our own hardware and have failover servers and remote DNS servers.

Payment Methods:
  • Paypal
  • 2Checkout
  • Liberty Reverse
  • MoneyBookers

Magmahost would love to work with you and your web site needs. We also do custom plans on request via email, ticket, live chat, or phone. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorted.

Last edited:
•••
Removed per request.

Last edited:
•••
There's a lot of inconsistency in your reply there (that i hope you're aware of) but i won't bother arguing as you're about to refund me, thanks.

•••
Removed per request.

Last edited:
•••
Have had a few hiccups, but Andy fixed them all pronto.

Overall this is a really good host, and I would recommend it to anyone in need of hosting. :bingo:

•••
Have had a few hiccups, but Andy fixed them all pronto.

Overall this is a really good host, and I would recommend it to anyone in need of hosting. :bingo:

Thanks Ookie :)

•••
I sent a PM asking this, but I'll try again here:

Will you host a proxy directory site? (Not an actual proxy - just a directory site that links to proxy sites)

•••
I sent a PM asking this, but I'll try again here:

Will you host a proxy directory site? (Not an actual proxy - just a directory site that links to proxy sites)

Yes we do allow you to host directory sites. :wave: Including proxy ones :D

Last edited:
•••
Due to the recent amount of PM's I've had I will say that we do allow proxy hosting on our servers but you must specify that you are running a proxy so we can put you on a private IP simply tell us during checkout or after and we would be more than happy to host your proxy.

•••
Great Service, I ordered a few days ago there small plan and have been pleased with the speed of the server I am on and very happy.

•••
Great Service, I ordered a few days ago there small plan and have been pleased with the speed of the server I am on and very happy.

Great! Also we have upgraded to LiteSpeed so sites will load even faster and it protects against DDoS attacks!

•••
$1 Reliable Hosting

We have plenty of space left on our servers, we have been hosting since 2007 so you can be certain that we are here to stay.

We pride ourselves in having reliable servers and we continue to invest and support our current clients that's why we have upgraded all our servers to LiteSpeed that means your websites will load 6x faster than almost all other web hosts on the web.

We also give you the choice of location during checkout, if you want your website hosted in the UK or USA you can select from a click of a button.

If you have any custom needs or requirements feel free to ask in this thread or send me a private message here I look forward to answering your questions. :wave:

•••
MagmaHost support is the worst I have ever seen...

RqpTKS.jpg

Last edited:
•••
MagmaHost support is the worst I have ever seen...

RqpTKS.jpg

We are very sorry about this

Please can you open an official support ticket or can you e-mail me personally that support member was working with us on a trial basis.

[email protected]

•••
We are very sorry about this

Please can you open an official support ticket or can you e-mail me personally that support member was working with us on a trial basis.

[email protected]

I already switched hosts... hostso.com owns all bud

•••
I already switched hosts... hostso.com owns all bud

I am sorry about that very rare incident with our trial support personnel, we have thousands of clients and host many more thousands of domains. Action will be taken against that support member to prevent this type of occurrence happening again.

•••
I am sorry about that very rare incident with our trial support personnel, we have thousands of clients and host many more thousands of domains. Action will be taken against that support member to prevent this type of occurrence happening again.

Ummm. See thats what it is though. One incident like this can loose clients. She is the most disrespectful support person I have ever talked to even besides the incident that we have the same name.

•••
interested at reseller plan, Andy do you still have any promo discount?

•••
interested at reseller plan, Andy do you still have any promo discount?

I can give you 25% off any reseller plan (reoccuring) with this coupon namespro932 this only applies to reseller plans. :wave:

•••
Cheap Reseller Plans

If anyone is interested in our Reseller Plans we currently have great deals on.

RSR1 - Reseller Plan (cPanel/WHM)
Disk Space: 25 GB *HUGE!*
Bandwidth: 130 GB

Unlimited:

• * Websites
    * Parked Domains
    * Add-on Domains
    * FTP Accounts
    * E-mail Accounts
    * MySQL Databases

Click here to view our Reseller Plans
Also the coupon in the post above applies to all of the plans.

Ultrafast LiteSpeed Webserver
Private Nameservers
Dedicated IP(s) Available
Fantastico & Softaculous Installers
24/7 Ticket Support

See our reseller plans page for more details on the features.

:kickass:

Last edited:
•••
Andy has been very helpful, he even changed the base domain of my account... :D

•••
Andy has been very helpful, he even changed the base domain of my account... :D

Also I have updated the original post. :wave:

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

We now offer custom script installations and SSL Certs.

•••
Magmahost is great!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here. :wave:

•••
Would like to Add that I am a Happy Customer of MagmaHost for the Past 3-4 Months and plan to remain with them for a long time for their Great Service and Prompt Support.

•••
Would like to Add that I am a Happy Customer of MagmaHost for the Past 3-4 Months and plan to remain with them for a long time for their Great Service and Prompt Support.

Thank you for your kind words :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back