domain London.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a number of domains, the jewl in the crown i think is www.london.co.uk
i hold all the UK towns, Cities and counties as well -

any feed back would be much appreciated?
many thanks
Jamie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How does one get a domain like that? lol. I HAVE to ask.. Backorder?

•••
Fantastic Domain! Finally my beloved .co.uk get's a potentially ground breaking sale. There are so many banks, tourist attractions, government agencies, holiday companies etc. etc. that would kill to own that name.

I have so many development ideas for that one. I would get some sponsors from the travel, tourism, food, drink and all the other popular areas and offer subdomains for a ridiculously high amount of money. Then Network them all with a uniform design and you have a winner. Think of visit.london.co.uk, or food.london.co.uk.

You wouldn't happen to own bristol.co.uk would you? If so PM Me, I want it :)

Josh.

•••
Halobitt said:
Just remember Kev, Glasgow's Miles Better. ;)

He's got Glasgow.co.uk as well!

Haha...this guy is sitting on a gold mine! glasgow.co.uk is maybe worth 6 figures aswell. I reckon, including london.co.uk and the ones you have mentioned on this board (not seen them all), the estimated value of these names is in the region of $2,000,000, about 1 million pound
:bingo:

•••
You wouldn't happen to own bristol.co.uk would you?
That's owned by Bristol LTD. London.co.uk and the others appear to be owned by WPB Data Ltd. I assume the OP owns WPB Data, or is somehow connected (unless my info is wrong).

•••
There is no way you should sell this name. Full stop. Best name I have seen here for genuine appraisal. Develop it far better than it is already, and you could be taking the figures mentioned here every year. Congrats, I like everyone else here, am extremely jealous!!!
Best of luck!

•••
gingeman said:
There is no way you should sell this name. Full stop. Best name I have seen here for genuine appraisal. Develop it far better than it is already, and you could be taking the figures mentioned here every year.

Totally agree, Looks like he also has these ones too

Cornwall
Devon
Dorset
Oxford

D-:

You could spend a few lifetimes developing all them ! I would love to see the full list of the ones you own - any chance ? :blink:

•••
Very nice collection.

London.co.uk: mid xxx.xxx$ on a bad day, could go above x.xxx.xxx$
because of the huge development potentiel.

•••
OMG!!! That is my dream domain! Don't sell it for less than 6 figures!!!

•••
A guy or a company ? its just amazing having all those domains by one person. Good luck with those gems.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back