Dynadot

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
leede said:
i haven't been around in the past 12 hrs i need to know wht is the latest .net
3-premium letter'd .NETs :)

•••
Shenron said:
All available Vowels + Y

Code:
EYIE.net
EYIU.net
EYIY.net
EYUI.net
EYUO.net
IOAY.net
IUAY.net
IUEY.net
IUYE.net
IUYU.net
IYAU.net
IYEU.net
IYIA.net
IYIE.net
IYOA.net
IYOE.net
IYOI.net
IYUI.net
IYUO.net
IYUU.net
IYUY.net
OAIY.net
OAUY.net
OEIY.net
OEOY.net
OEUY.net
OEYI.net
OEYU.net
OIAY.net
OIEY.net
OIIY.net
OIUY.net
OUAY.net
OUEY.net
OYAI.net
OYAU.net
OYEU.net
OYIE.net
OYIU.net
OYIY.net
OYOE.net
OYOI.net
OYUA.net
OYUI.net
OYYI.net
UAIY.net
UAOY.net
UAUY.net
UAYI.net
UAYO.net
UAYU.net
UAYY.net
UEAY.net
UEIY.net
UEOY.net
UEUY.net
UEYA.net
UEYI.net
UEYU.net
UIAY.net
UIEY.net
UIIY.net
UIOY.net
UIUY.net
UIYE.net
UIYO.net
UIYU.net
UIYY.net
UOAY.net
UOEY.net
UOIY.net
UOYE.net
UUEY.net
UUIY.net
UYAE.net
UYAI.net
UYAU.net
UYEA.net
UYEO.net
UYEU.net
UYEY.net
UYIA.net
UYIE.net
UYIO.net
UYIU.net
UYIY.net
UYOA.net
UYOE.net
UYOI.net
UYOY.net
UYUI.net
YAAU.net
YAEA.net
YAEY.net
YAIE.net
YAIO.net
YAIU.net
YAUI.net
YAUY.net
YEIA.net
YEIU.net
YEIY.net
YEOI.net
YEUA.net
YEUI.net
YEUU.net
YIAE.net
YIAU.net
YIAY.net
YIEA.net
YIEI.net
YIEO.net
YIEU.net
YIEY.net
YIIA.net
YIIE.net
YIOA.net
YIOE.net
YIOI.net
YIOY.net
YIUA.net
YIUE.net
YIUI.net
YIUO.net
YIUY.net
YOEI.net
YOIU.net
YOIY.net
YUAO.net
YUAU.net
YUEO.net
YUEU.net
YUEY.net
YUIA.net
YUIE.net
YUIY.net
YUOA.net
YUOI.net
YUOY.net
YUUE.net
YYIA.net
YYIU.net

WOW! Thanks!! Just what I was looking for!

Rep added indeed.

•••
Just to be clear on what's what,
can someone post the "Premium Letters" again.
I run ALL the letters when I do my scans but I
want to make up some separate lists. Thanks :)

•••
krx said:
WOW! Thanks!! Just what I was looking for!
Nice grabs I see you got them all. Dinner called so I missed out. ;)

•••
something sold out what was tht

•••
mis_chiff said:
Just to be clear on what's what,
can someone post the "Premium Letters" again.
I run ALL the letters when I do my scans but I
want to make up some separate lists. Thanks :)

The agreed-upon premium letters are

A B C D E F G H I L M N O P R S T

Semi- and Anti-Premium

J K Q U V W X Y Z

•••
NameCharger said:
Nice grabs I see you got them all. Dinner called so I missed out. ;)
Yeah, I wasn't paying attention to the premium LLLL.net countdown at all. Thought I still had a few weeks... Then I checked in on this thread today and saw there were like 948 left. So I grabbed about 225 of them (right before Reece and someone else got the rest!). Then I saw the list of vowels +Y, and grabbed them as well. I don't even know how many I have now. :sold:

•••
Langfhir said:

Semi- and Anti-Premium

J K Q U V W X Y Z

+rep

•••
I just checked at GoDaddy, and every one of these has already been registered! :o

Shenron said:
All available Vowels + Y

Code:
EYIE.net
EYIU.net
EYIY.net
EYUI.net
EYUO.net
IOAY.net
IUAY.net
IUEY.net
IUYE.net
IUYU.net
IYAU.net
IYEU.net
IYIA.net
IYIE.net
IYOA.net
IYOE.net
IYOI.net
IYUI.net
IYUO.net
IYUU.net
IYUY.net
OAIY.net
OAUY.net
OEIY.net
OEOY.net
OEUY.net
OEYI.net
OEYU.net
OIAY.net
OIEY.net
OIIY.net
OIUY.net
OUAY.net
OUEY.net
OYAI.net
OYAU.net
OYEU.net
OYIE.net
OYIU.net
OYIY.net
OYOE.net
OYOI.net
OYUA.net
OYUI.net
OYYI.net
UAIY.net
UAOY.net
UAUY.net
UAYI.net
UAYO.net
UAYU.net
UAYY.net
UEAY.net
UEIY.net
UEOY.net
UEUY.net
UEYA.net
UEYI.net
UEYU.net
UIAY.net
UIEY.net
UIIY.net
UIOY.net
UIUY.net
UIYE.net
UIYO.net
UIYU.net
UIYY.net
UOAY.net
UOEY.net
UOIY.net
UOYE.net
UUEY.net
UUIY.net
UYAE.net
UYAI.net
UYAU.net
UYEA.net
UYEO.net
UYEU.net
UYEY.net
UYIA.net
UYIE.net
UYIO.net
UYIU.net
UYIY.net
UYOA.net
UYOE.net
UYOI.net
UYOY.net
UYUI.net
YAAU.net
YAEA.net
YAEY.net
YAIE.net
YAIO.net
YAIU.net
YAUI.net
YAUY.net
YEIA.net
YEIU.net
YEIY.net
YEOI.net
YEUA.net
YEUI.net
YEUU.net
YIAE.net
YIAU.net
YIAY.net
YIEA.net
YIEI.net
YIEO.net
YIEU.net
YIEY.net
YIIA.net
YIIE.net
YIOA.net
YIOE.net
YIOI.net
YIOY.net
YIUA.net
YIUE.net
YIUI.net
YIUO.net
YIUY.net
YOEI.net
YOIU.net
YOIY.net
YUAO.net
YUAU.net
YUEO.net
YUEU.net
YUEY.net
YUIA.net
YUIE.net
YUIY.net
YUOA.net
YUOI.net
YUOY.net
YUUE.net
YYIA.net
YYIU.net

•••
$#@#@$!! (Whatever that's supposed to mean!)
Why does this have to happen whenever I goto sleep :(

So, now that the quad-premiums are gone I guess people shall start looking to the triple premiums, and I won't be far behind :p

Can anyone scan for a list of available CVCV.nets and VCVC.nets?
Shall get some greens from me ;)

•••
VURG said:
The best part of DYYO.com was the daily drop lists of LLLL.com. If somebody knows how to automate a site with daily drop lists of LLLL.net, then it will be watched.

On my site is (about 3 month) the daily drop lists of LLLL/.net/.org/.info

Main page -> Refunded -> extension -> Date -> Combination of vowels (V) and consonants (C)

Edited.

Last edited:
•••
Langfhir said:

Semi- and Anti-Premium

J K Q U V W X Y Z

WOW, I never knew a vowel was a semi-pemium.

•••
Hopper said:
WOW, I never knew a vowel was a semi-pemium.
lol... some people call it bad letter, since it is not in the premium group

•••
This good letter bad letter s**t is just that...

An end user who likes the domain is really not bothered, its a domainers way of justifying a lower price for some.

qzq.com sold for $19k... guess that makes the min. wholesale price of LLL.com $15k... either one or the other.

•••
Can someone please post all currently available tripple premium with U? Thanks!

•••
vlad74 said:
Can someone please post all currently available tripple premium with U? Thanks!

If you promisse you won't reg them all :p

Give me some time. I post that in a while. ;)

•••
Shenron said:
If you promisse you won't reg them all :p

Give me some time. I post that in a while. ;)

I might leave few, as Reece did yesterday :)

•••
The LLLL.net Countdown, This is a joke right, Ok, just be sure and register only CVCV , or VCVC or VVCC or CCVV, I dunno, just have fun with it. LMAO

Last edited:
•••
.X. said:
The LLLL.net Countdown, This is a joke right, Ok, just be sure and register only CVCV , or VCVC or VVCC or CCVV, I dunno, just have with it. LMAO
CVCV and all premiums are already gone, as are quite a few VCVC, VVCC, CCVV (etc). Why's it a joke? :)

•••
.X. said:
The LLLL.net Countdown, This is a joke right, Ok, just be sure and register only CVCV , or VCVC or VVCC or CCVV, I dunno, just have with it. LMAO

lol.. You writing jokes here i think.. Read again your post and back some pages back in this thread... LMAO

•••
tristanperry said:
CVCV and all premiums are already gone, as are quite a few VCVC, VVCC, CCVV (etc). Why's it a joke? :)

Because the vast majority, Have NO value on secondary market, Just as the LLLL.coms don't. Well, They are selling from domainer to domainer.

Joke.com is premium LLLL.com

Why is it a joke?

Well, it has become a joke, as domainers sell their LLLL.coms back and forth to each other. Kind of like trading baseball cards or something.

Generic,Very nice brandable, and true acronym LLLL.com's will draw end users, But all those where accounted for, years ago, So to me, It is like buying junk. Now to see Dot Net fixing to go through the same thing, The registers love you people.

Reference : http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/428486-official-llll-biz-countdown.html
http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/428484-llll-info-countdown.html

It has become a joke ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just my 0.02

Last edited:
•••
about half of all LLLL.net's are remaining, so it's gonna take like 5 years till they are all registered. Only the premiums and vcvc.com's have reseller value currently, so don't get too excited about all the buyouts :)

•••
I wouldn't be surprised to see them all registered within 3 years. Things move fast on the net, everything is expanding very quickly and more rapidly each year.

The World Internet Usage as of Dec. 2007 was a reported 1,319,872,109 users online. And World internet usage grew 265.6% between 2000 and 2007.

I'm sure the World Internet Usage is growing more rapidly each year, and I would expect the growth rate between 2007 and 2014 to be even more impressive.

With numbers like these and the world population going only one way I don't see how limited DN's are a bad choice for long-term investments. Granted, all within their own time, but the time will come and sooner than most think, IMO :)

I havn't done the research but I would imagine the time between when LL.com's were all reg'd and LLL.coms were all reg'd is probably equal to or longer than the time between when all LLL.coms were reg'd and all LLLL.com's were reg'd, even though there are more LLLL.coms? Im not sure though. LLLL.com's were all reg'd Nov. 07, anyone know about LL.coms and LLL.coms ? or LLL.nets?

Last edited:
•••
.X. said:
Because the vast majority, Have NO value on secondary market, Just as the LLLL.coms don't. Well, They are selling from domainer to domainer.
Good points to keep in mind ...

With one "minor" adjustment about the "NO" value frame:

The value of most (?) LLLL.net is currently perceived by the broader (end user) market to be less than reg fee (or they would be registered already).

I wouldn't say it's the same as "NO" value though.

At some point, increasing demand from broader market may set value for many LLLL.net at a little bit greater than reg fee.

The difference between $5 and $10 isn't much to an end user - the price of a sandwich ....

But that's actually a decent ROI if you've decided to put $1000 into the LLLL.net market instead of the stock market this year.

And that $5 difference is just the tip of the iceberg.

But it is quite possibly still a few years before the increased demand from end-users becomes more apparent. (Though a few people have already noticed end user interest already due to increased prices of LLLL.com making lower-priced LLLL.net a more attractive option.)

Domainers are right now getting ahead of the curve, recognizing that - as with LLLL.com - the period in between "not quite worth reg fee" now and "worth some multiple of reg fee" later may be a good time to pick out a few good ones before someone else does.

Maybe some are getting a bit too far ahead of the curve though! ("I wasn't wrong .... just early!" = famous last words, typical trader's lament!)

People expecting instant, guaranteed profit from the various "buyout" phases in LLLL.net are probably in for a learning experience though!

People expecting inevitable, massive, tragic losses for those registering good LLLL.net names now are probably also in for a learning experience when the balance between supply and demand finally tips more decisively a few years down the road.

Well, one thing's for sure then - this particular (quasi-) "buyout" may be a learning experience for many people, in many different ways!

•••
.X. said:

Joke.com is premium LLLL.com

Why is it a joke?

Well, it has become a joke, as domainers sell their LLLL.coms back and forth to each other. Kind of like trading baseball cards or something.

Generic,Very nice brandable, and true acronym LLLL.com's will draw end users, But all those where accounted for, years ago, So to me, It is like buying junk. Now to see Dot Net fixing to go through the same thing, The registers love you people.

Reference : http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/428486-official-llll-biz-countdown.html
http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/428484-llll-info-countdown.html

It has become a joke ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just my 0.02
Fair enough :)

Although can't you say the same for LLL.coms and LLL.nets (etc)? I mean, XZQ.com should technically be a joke, right? Yet it'd be worth $6k at least? (Or am I mistaking what you mean?)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back