List your .mobi Names For Sale Here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

qO_Op

Namepros MemberEstablished Member
Impact
I am interested to see what domains are currently on the mobi market. If you are looking to sell then please list here. Dont forget your registrar and asking price or min offer. :$: :$: :$:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
InfoMobi.mobi

GasCard.mobi

•••
WifeLovers.mobi

WifeLovers.mobi

wifelovers has

16,800/day word tracker 500,000/month

OVT 7,600/day 235,000/month

Last edited:
•••
MobileCasts.mobi

MobileCasts.mobi

The Godaddy news letter I received today said "send and receive MobileCasts"

Last edited:
•••
Winds (mobi)
LatestScores (mobi)

•••
klm390 said:
MobileCasts.mobi

The Godaddy news letter I received today said "send and receive MobileCasts"

Nice reg!

Good to hear considering I have casts.mobi

Last edited:
•••
wimaxapproved.mobi

wimaxapproved.mobi
sedo.com
B/O

•••
AppleBerry.mobi

AppleBerry.mobi

AppleBerry might be the next big thing

SIMON AVERY

Globe and Mail Update

Is the day near when you will get music on your BlackBerry and e-mail on your iPod?

The idea of an “AppleBerry” partnership between Research In Motion Ltd. and Apple Computer Inc. was floated yesterday by Peter Misek, an analyst with Canaccord Capital Inc., who last year accurately predicted a partnership between RIM and Intel Corp.

Such a deal would have huge merit because each company lacks what the other provides. RIM wants a firm foothold in the consumer market and Apple doesn't have a presence in the booming wireless data sector, he said.

The two might jointly develop a new device: Apple could create a cellphone combining its iPod music device with RIM's wireless technology, or RIM might embed Apple's iTunes music into a future BlackBerry, he speculated.

Last edited:
•••
eInvest.mobi

eInvest.mobi
eShowTime.mobi
overunder.mobi

open to offers

•••
•••
•••
Just Listed .mobi names!

23232.mobi -Not intended for character translation, strictly for ease of recalling it. Could be best put to use on highway billboards to reply to offers, get traffic info, flight delays. Also the ZipCode of Richmond, VA and could be useful for services and assistance in that area? Great also for TV game shows, reality shows, movies and so forth to allow views to take part in / vote on polls, join play at home games, etc...

HoneyDo.mobi - Anyone who is married knows what this is. The "Honey Do" list. Can develop a list that the spouse can gladly add to and that can be checked off while shopping. Maybe get sponsored ads on the site as well.

GetFinancing.mobi - Out shopping for a car, boat, home, large (or not so large) ticket items which you might need a loan for? This could be put to great usage by financial institutions or anyone wanting to provide mobile consumers with the ability to prequalify for financing while on the car lot or taking that test boat ride on the lake!

•••
mptw.mobi (6-7-8-9 on phone keypad)

PM me if interested.

•••
•••
•••
ipad.mobi

ipad.mobi
kermit.mobi
dunce.mobi
mytrain.mobi (maybe-still thinking lol)

LLL Names

Rxd.mobi (Pharmacy Locater Site, trying to develop but will consider)
Zem.mobi

PM me if any interest (not sure if I want to sell but who knows...)

•••
NetworkNews.mobi and AutoLocator.mobi

NetworkNews.mobi

and

AutoLocator.mobi

•••
I'm just curioius, has anyone sold any .mobi's from this thread? Or, is everyone just relishing in what .mobi names they have snatched up?

•••
MoonDawb said:
I'm just curioius, has anyone sold any .mobi's from this thread? Or, is everyone just relishing in what .mobi names they have snatched up?

Speaking for myself, hopefully selling them! :)

•••
In that case, I would entertain offers in the low $xxx's for the following names, reg. @ GoDaddy.com:

CoolText.mobi
HotText.mobi
Selections.mobi
Snicker.mobi
MyUS.mobi
EasyGoing.mobi
Peddler.mobi
Teasing.mobi
Taunt.mobi
Beginning.mobi
Ending.mobi

PM me. I accept PayPal and you can see by my feedback that I inititate the transfer immediately upon receipt of payment.

•••
:)
jdk.mobi 1500$ : Java Development Kit
vfx.mobi 800$ : the new media standard
3gSoft.mobi 2000$ : Phone software

dami.mobi 大米 1200$
yimin.mobi 移民 1800$
taoci.mobi 陶瓷 2600$
:)

Last edited:
•••
MoonDawb said:

I've had offers from this thread but I'm hanging on for better offers.

•••
n2n.mobi
x2x.mobi

Price: $x,xxx
Reg: RegisterDub :hi:

•••
My .mobi names for sale

triband.mobi
sellphone.mobi
sellphones.mobi

i only have 3 just had a little flutter when the extension went live.

•••
:$:

Last edited:
•••
eStockQuotes.mobi StockQuoters.mobi & StockQuoter.mobi

StockQuotes.mobi just sold for $27,000

Make an offer for this package or buy seperate.

eStockQuotes.mobi StockQuoters.mobi & StockQuoter.mobi

:wave:

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back