IT.COM

auction linkheim.com - URL shortener, QR Generator, Bio Links

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Greetings,
I'm willing to sell my website, but I have no idea what the price should be, so starting with auction.

The website never had a paid promotion, yet there are few users.
The whole thing is functioning and ready to be monetized. Plans are cheap and to the right audience it can make some decent and constant profit.
Huge plus of a platform like this one is that if you get few users with many followers, your traffic and user base can explode super fast through their bio link pages etc.

About the branding, it's amazing as 'heim' means home and pretty much it all goes to the impressive 'home of links' translation.

Here you can see a demo : https://linkheim.com/demoaccount

Some internal stats (attached)

Registrar : Namecheap

I'm throwing, completely in the dark, minimal bid of $100, which surely isn't enough to cover the time spent on the site, but considering it doesn't come with the traffic or earnings that you might be looking for... i assume it's fair.

If you are interested, please place a bid above $100.
The last bid that stays as reply here for 48 hours after it's been made will win the auction.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-06 000044.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-06 000044.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2024-04-06 000217.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-06 000217.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot 2024-04-06 000225.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-06 000225.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 21
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Received offer :
$110 in crypto.

•••
Offer withdrawn due to me being unable to agree with the transfer method offered by the buyer.
Minimum bid, back to $100.

Last edited:
•••
Another reminder that the website is fully operational, set and forget kind of a system.
Very low starting price with massive potential based on how much you are willing to invest into X or Instagram promotion, where you can actually narrow down your ads to be displayed to the right people that may cause a big wave of organic traffic which will pretty much put an end to your ad campaigns.
Also, I will be around within the next 2 hours, so if you have a decent offer we can do the full transition in less than 30 minutes.

Last edited:
•••
BUMP
because it's urgent!

•••
•••
•••
Min offer changed to $140

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back