domain Help me see

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wacky

Established Member
Impact
In the English context he is a combination of two words, in line with recent technical directions, and in the Chinese context, he is a Hanyu Pinyin word

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XXXX IMO. There is a also a IT company SUN AI using xyz tld.

•••

After taking a look, they are all startups, I don't know how big their intentions are?

•••
$99 to $379 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••

After taking a look, they are all startups, I don't know how big their intentions are?

Even if they have big intentions, it doesn't mean they want to spend a lot of money on a domain. I had the .com for a company that raised 8 figures in venture capital. A very experienced broker reached out to them on my behalf. They wouldn't pay more than low 5 figures. It was a dictionary word and I had received higher offers, so we politely declined. They never did come back with a higher offer.

•••
Even if they have big intentions, it doesn't mean they want to spend a lot of money on a domain. I had the .com for a company that raised 8 figures in venture capital. A very experienced broker reached out to them on my behalf. They wouldn't pay more than low 5 figures. It was a dictionary word and I had received higher offers, so we politely declined. They never did come back with a higher offer.

Friend, you are right, a startup with a valuation or current cash flow may not spend more money on brand building, and some things can only be considered depending on the personal preferences of the founder, or the company has grown to a certain size. :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
The atmosphere of the forum has been a bit cold lately?

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back