Dynadot

Has anyone else's EPC plummeted?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lord Antares

Top Member
Impact
This month, the same traffic from the same sources brings me a lot less RPC (on bodis).

I'm talking from $0.5 to $0.2. Some are even worse. There's one high traffic but low epc which went from like $0.09 a click to $0.01.

Some keywords get absurdly low earnings, like a "chiropractor" click gets less than $0.1, "medical care" earns similarly.

Even an attorney domain which got me up to $3 per click last month plummeted to $0.39.

What is going on? Is anyone else experiencing this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alcy where the f#ck did you get that numbers from?

•••
•••
Keim123, I'm not going to bother you any more with this, but tell me, how many names do you have?

•••
•••
“Bodis” last days epc is rising. anyone similar experience? ?

•••
•••
At the moment i still can say that for me EPC is keeping to improve.

However, i've noticed a fact in Bodis.
I've several domains that are getting traffic daily since 4 or more years.
Recently i'm seeing from the Bodis stats that some domains are getting 0 uniques on certain days or for longer period and this is never happened.
I've reason to think that the problem is not the domain.
I've the feeling that probably some days, the traffic is not going to my domains and it's like lost.
Probably because of some traffic test?

At the moment, i consider this just a feeling that i'm investigating and i still have most of my domains with bodis.
Anyone else is having this same feeling?

•••
Our epc is falling again, we have the worst month in the last year "bodis"

•••
•••
@Zsolt Bikadi, Domain parking will die on the last day of this month

With the PPI and Google updates, our revenue will suffer a drop of 80/90% until it will eventually end forever

•••
Me from this Oct/Nov period I'm back to see clicks over 5$ and also over 10$.
Nov23 is my 2nd best month of the year, just back January23.
December started like a rocket for me, if it keep going there is a chance to have the best month of 2023 but I bet it will not be from what I'm hearing here.

•••
•••
The weirdest is that you can't find names that make money from parking. My best earners are from the Covid era. Since then I have bought hundreds of names with almost zero parking success. Not that I'm buying names to park though neither I ever did. It just turned out like this, making money from names bought 2 years ago.. Sick.

Last edited:
•••
The weirdest is that you can't find names that make money from parking. My best earners are from the Covid era. Since then I have bought hundreds of names with almost zero parking success. Not that I'm buying names to park though neither I ever did. It just turned out like this, making money from names bought 2 years ago.. Sick.
sincerely 95% of my revenues come from names bought more than 4 years ago....

•••
Does anyone still use the maximizer from @Above ? with a combination with bodis ? can you compare the results ?

•••
@keim123 ,
I would love to answer with a comparison but I don't use Bodis' direct ads.

However, I can say that, especially these days, Above's Max performs outworldly. Due to G's abysmal performance I have seen increases to my Max, from <10% of the totals, to 25% even 40% of the total earnings.

Now, I do use SEDO and PC with direct ads on and I can say that all (incl. max) provide good performance on different domains. So, if I was to answer your question I would say enable max because you might see an increase in performance on domains Bodis' direct ads failed to provide.

That's jmo however.

•••
•••
Does anyone still use the maximizer from @Above ? with a combination with bodis ? can you compare the results ?
me but i can't compare the results.

For my best domains i keep MAX off because i've fear they could be faillisted due to low quality zeroclick pages.
For other domains, sometimes it seems that MAX eat all the traffic and Bodis make less rev while sometimes is the opposite.

Btw MAX usually is good for big traffic quantity. If you have a domain getting big clicks and the traffic is little, very probably Bodis is better.

I'm totally not a fan of everything owned by GD but at the moment, Smartname is my 2nd best performer.
Parking Crew is continuing to lose preferences for me. Happy they put some new improvement on their platform but for the user it's always worse as there are always less way to optimize a domain and revenues are more or less the same like bodis (less than more).

•••
Yeah, during last days my EPC is going down too... look like we are coming back to the shit we saw during last months.

•••
My parking revenue tanked this year.

Moved all those pages to sales landers.

•••
Smartname is my 2nd best performer.
Hi

i forgot about them!
had account there since they were "goldkey"

wonder if there are any real differences in performance, between them and afternic ppc
are you using them directly for specific names or using them via above.com?

tia

imo....

•••
Hi

i forgot about them!
had account there since they were "goldkey"

wonder if there are any real differences in performance, between them and afternic ppc
are you using them directly for specific names or using them via above.com?

tia

imo....
no idea about the difference with afternic parking..

I'm using Smartname via above but i do have some name with traffic 100% directed to Smartname.
I've started using above since when Domain Sponsor closed and moved to Rookmedia and then Rook was shutted down too and managers moved to SN.
In the gold era smartname didn't accepted me because my revenues were too much little.

•••
no idea about the difference with afternic parking..

I'm using Smartname via above but i do have some name with traffic 100% directed to Smartname.
I've started using above since when Domain Sponsor closed and moved to Rookmedia and then Rook was shutted down too and managers moved to SN.
In the gold era smartname didn't accepted me because my revenues were too much little.

can you compare with Bodis ?

•••
can you compare with Bodis ?
I put on smartname the names that i don't like how they are performing on bodis.
Sometimes revenues are better on smartname sometimes are even worse than bodis.
It's hard to make a full comparison. For most names bodis is still better with a higher RPC and total rev.

•••
update: epc and rpm are still falling, the number of clicks and traffic is the same or more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back