IT.COM

discuss .GG Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
the (.gg) domain extension has widespread adoption within the gaming community. ".GG" which stands for "Good Game" is frequently used to for eSports teams and gaming startups in particular.

Here are a few sales on Park.io last month (October 2019).
Hero.gg - $2,134
Mobile.gg - $401
Reflex.gg $104
Doom.gg $130
Cloud.gg $1,020
Dating.gg $385

I expect as the gaming industry continues to mature and more startups emerge, we'll see some decent end-user sales in the .gg domain extension.

Earlier this year Bet.gg sold for $8,503, and Super.gg was sold for $7,500 at the end of last year.

I expect there have been more private sales to end-users but that's just speculation.

Do you own any .gg domains? Showcase and discuss .GG in this thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cheap .gg sold for $800 via dan

•••
Didn't Logan sell Sports.gg for 96k?

•••
•••
How much could be is the potential value of the

GoodGames.gg​

•••
What you think the liquidate value of Juego.gg & Juegos.gg?

•••
•••
jewelry.gg

dental.gg

symbiosys.gg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Still hodling a few 1 word .gg

DeFi.gg still my fav amongst them.

It's been quite in here and in the sales reports.

@MediaCode Have you made any recent enduser sales in the last few months worth sharing? Have you notice an increase or decrease in inquires?

•••
Still hodling a few 1 word .gg

DeFi.gg still my fav amongst them.

It's been quite in here and in the sales reports.

@MediaCode Have you made any recent enduser sales in the last few months worth sharing? Have you notice an increase or decrease in inquires?

I had 3 five-figure .gg sales last year totalling $122K and they all happened after the summer. This year, I've had 1 five-figure .gg sale so far, which was back in May (unreported). I guesstimate that I'll have two more five-figure .gg sales by the end of the year. It'll be a less than 1% STR for my 400-count .gg portfolio again this year but with all five-figure sales, it remains profitable even after paying for $50 annual renewals on each .gg name. Plus, I'm not renewing all 400 names – I'm dropping plenty of 'mistakes'.

•••
I had 3 five-figure .gg sales last year totalling $122K and they all happened after the summer. This year, I've had 1 five-figure .gg sale so far, which was back in May (unreported). I guesstimate that I'll have two more five-figure .gg sales by the end of the year. It'll be a less than 1% STR for my 400-count .gg portfolio again this year but with all five-figure sales, it remains profitable even after paying for $50 annual renewals on each .gg name. Plus, I'm not renewing all 400 names – I'm dropping plenty of 'mistakes'.

Thanks for chiming in. That's 1 more .gg sale than I this year ;) lol. VN congrats.

Good that even with the stats you are able to to remain profitable.

I've been dropping more names this year ( not .gg as i only have a handful) ....just in general.

It's been a rather slow first half of the year for me. Many others as well, based on currently global economics and market.

I'm looking forward to the return on the Bull if the world would be so blessed.

Cheers

•••
Are some of those 'mistake' ggs 2-worders? I ask because it seems harder to sell those in that extension.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I was not aware that .gg (TLD) is that valuable.

I own one: PLP.GG

Bought it because of politics:
Parliamentary Labour Party (UK)
Progressive Liberal Party (Bahamas)
Progressive Labor Party - other countries

What do you think? Any Opinion on that Domain Name? It's still holding, but the first renewal is in 4 Months.

Best
z

•••
•••
I was not aware that .gg (TLD) is that valuable.

I own one: PLP.GG

Bought it because of politics:
Parliamentary Labour Party (UK)
Progressive Liberal Party (Bahamas)
Progressive Labor Party - other countries

What do you think? Any Opinion on that Domain Name? It's still holding, but the first renewal is in 4 Months.

Best
z
gg is an extension used mostly related to esports and gaming niches.. you bought for politics endusers and i don't see a great match with the extension. btw it's a 3L so it could be an acronym good also for something.
Could be good to do some research for PLP in gaming...
my opinion of course

•••
Looks like this was dropped

Yea, I dropped, it’s a great 2 worder for the extension, may have been worth keeping but with the cost, of renewals and sales history I’m just not seeing value in 2 word gg atm. I also had 0 offers on it. It fits great but much more important matters to focus on, I kept my 1 words

•••
gg is an extension used mostly related to esports and gaming niches.. you bought for politics endusers and i don't see a great match with the extension. btw it's a 3L so it could be an acronym good also for something.
Could be good to do some research for PLP in gaming...
my opinion of course

PLP is a multi monitor setup used for gaming. Not that irrelevant of an abbreviation.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back