NameSilo

FREE DOMAIN - No Obligation, Register.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Use the link below to get a Register.com domain registration FREE.

One only, no obligation...you can transfer it to your registrar of choice after 6 weeks.

http://www.register.com/promo/acquisitions_8772090537.rcmx?trkID=SEMJ78Vw4W

(This is not a referral link; I don't benefit from this in any way :yell: )

Check it out!

If you like it, feel free to rep me or send some NP$ my way for bringing this to your attention. :xf.love:

-Frikkle :alien:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah I think the offer is over.

•••
if anyone can sti signup, report here ;)

•••
i saw the promo ended 31 oct.
but before that i could not get the free promo.

•••
Sakura said:
my friend tried it but he says it charged him, it never mention anything free but the front page LOL. y?

He might have selected private registration (9$) fee.

Sakura said:
if anyone can sti signup, report here ;)

I signed up today and registered MercuryMinds.com

•••
R7q8L6TE4ALEpdT3BquQvyibk6COA8CNtwGgu0oQAxgDIPidzgMoBDgAUKSjyNz4_____wFgyaaaiPCj7BKyAQ53d3cuZXhwcm9uLmNvbboBCTcyOHg5MF9hc8gBAdoBKGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuZXhwcm9uLmNvbS8zRG9tYWlucy9MTExMLmh0bWzIArvZgAGoAwHIAwfoAzXoA5UE&num=3&adurl=http://track.did-it.com/n%3Flid%3D33735822%26tid%3D43ba9209c350f%26eng_creative%3D725161643%26eng_keyword%3Ddomain%2520name%26eng_placement%3Dwww.expron.com%26url%3Dhttp://%3FLID%3D33735822&client=ca-pub-3277303993048301&nm=18

The offer is still on. The above link got me there although I think you have to copy & paste it. Maybe I messed it up..

Try the original link from this post. Yes, the offer is still on for small business owners.

•••
•••
Just signed up and register keyforwriter.com

•••
Worked for me too.
Thanks!
Regged AndriodPhones.com
(misspell for the new android phone just unveiled by Google)

Rep given.

•••
I'm not sure but I think it worked!
Can we do this more than once?
What if we sign up every time with a new username?

•••
klajdi2 said:
I'm not sure but I think it worked!
Can we do this more than once?
What if we sign up every time with a new username?
1) Your other domain and the new one you register will be taken away, and you could be Ip banned.
2) Well, I do not believe your are able to register more than one, that would be against their rules (i believe so)
3) They'll charge you for new domains you try to register via promotion link.
4) If your caught, who knows the conseqeunces.
5) I bet many people tried it and got carged if they didn't notice that big $30 bucks on shopping cart.

Yes I tried it myself, and no you can't get more than once.
If you do, it'll say $35 or something , and it won't remove the price since they already provided you a free domain for the first year.

•••
Seems it doesn't work anymore. Just when I finally thought of a domain to register, it stops working. :( Can someone confirm this?

•••
yeah, doesn't seem to work anymore.

•••
Yup, it's over.
I wonder how many domains were registered in this period...

•••
well i registered over 10 lol. Was going to reg another today :(

•••
What a great find, well done to all that managed to get some regged.

Just a shame I missed out on it!!!!!!!

•••
Yeah the offer is over, i guess they closed down after a limit on the domains they wanted to reach to, since it was spreaded all over the web.

•••
Lonely Designs said:
Yeah, that's probably why they ended it. Thanks!

•••
asianinvasion said:
Yeah, that's probably why they ended it. Thanks!

Was about to say the same thing.

•••
it worked for me, but not anymore! the problem is not cookies!
I think the promo is over.
if anyone have any other way to register domains for free(even for 1 year), we all will get happy to know it.
thanks

•••
Agree with Sina.
Sure would be cool if anyone knew about any other free domain regristation offers
:)

•••
I will help if i find any 1 yr domain registration.

•••
Lonely Designs said:

Wow, what the?!? Are you serious? It's people like you that abuse the system and ruin it for others.

•••
AzN said:
Wow, what the?!? Are you serious? It's people like you that abuse the system and ruin it for others.
yeah, because people like him are greedy and take everything. For some people, one domain for one year is a lot.

•••
"well i registered over 10 lol."

Well... Now we know why the offer is void.

•••
Freshfroot said:
AzN said:
yeah, because people like him are greedy and take everything. For some people, one domain for one year is a lot.

Register.com took them all off him. :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back