IT.COM

Evolanding.com

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Anyone has any experience with Evolanding.com?

Thanks!

%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mark said:
Solarust -

Don't you think it would have been nice to tell people you are connected to Evolanding ?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/dlrust

The domains you've listed above and for sale in this forum are all under either Daniel or Rodney "Rust" in Washington. Surely it isn't a coincidence ....

http://www.prlog.org/10000491-synapse-brings-consumers-and-the-web-together.html
=========================================================
This is true... Daniel is my son, and has been helping me build up a domain portfolio over the last month or two...at only 37 domains at this time, it is a small package…

I am clearly aware that through posting some of my domain names, that it would be obvious our connection… but I was naive enough to not even reflect that this would be an issue… I don't have a personal vested interest in EVOLanding and I am just independently getting started in the "domaining" business.

All the information I have supplied is true and given in good faith... I am truly impressed with the EVOLanding product, for it is doing what it is required to do... I tend to be as critical of results as any other user, and in some ways more critical... its my nature...

Oh well... I do however do my own research, select my own domain names, and continue to test out other monetization tactics, etc.

Based upon the tests and studies I've conducted so far, EVOLanding does appear to be the best option out there to get more traffic from search engines and other sources, and the traffic is increasing daily... "The Proof in the Pudding" (results) I am attaining...

As to revenue, like I said, my domains are young and still generating content and progressively more revenue daily... we will have to see... But rest assured, the results I have posted have been accurate, and if I do post any more results in the future, they too will be accurate and given in good faith...

Sincerely,
Solarust

•••
It's always best to be "upfront" about any connections such as this ... Most of your posts are "Third Party" in appearance. It causes suspicions otherwise.

•••
Mark said:
It's always best to be "upfront" about any connections such as this ... Most of your posts are "Third Party" in appearance. It causes suspicions otherwise.
=========================================================
Had not even really thought about it... in truth, the information I present is honest, and I tend to think of myself as only a customer of the company... probably more critical than most... sorry if this became an issue...

•••
I am not sure about evolanding. I got accepted more than 1 week. For sure my domains are kind of good (in term of name and traffic), they said it would be up after 24 hours, but until now there is nothing???

I also see the other option with WhyPark: I set up some domains with whypark and got really good traffic (all are from zero):
www.AdsensePlayers.com
www.OnTunes.com
www.PresidentDairy.com (Acutually my mistake when hand regged Diary instead of Dairy, and...someone just picked up the domain!!!)

The only problem with WhyPark is stable: if you check your whypark sites in the midnight, it could be down (I think they are upgrading some new features).

I think if someone worries about Evolanding, WhyPark should be better in term of trusting parking company (but they are not traditional parking company)

•••
producer007 said:
Has Evolanding paid anyone yet? I you have been paid please share your thoughts. I found it weired that I looged on to my account and I have no details in my account, no payout details, the company has not asked for any of my personal details like other parking service. Yes the site is and the support by Mark is great but I do not have control of anything. I jsut gave 35 domains and they are up and nothing else - it feels weired. Any news please.

I have received my check today for last week in decembers earnings

•••
fatter said:
I have received my check today for last week in decembers earnings

Good to hear....

How was your revenue for the month?
How many names do you have with them?

•••
rexvnus said:
www.PresidentDairy.com (Acutually my mistake when hand regged Diary instead of Dairy, and...someone just picked up the domain!!!)

:hi:

I just sent you a PM.

Please check it.

Patrick

•••
NPKJB said:
Good to hear....

How was your revenue for the month?
How many names do you have with them?

I have about 90 names with them, 50 of which have been there for about 15 days total and 40 about 3 or 4 days, so far income is about 1/3 -1/4 of what I would have received parked, I lost most of the links in google from my parked sites but have gained on some in seo traffic, according to mark google black boxes the names for about 30 days and traffic should pick up after that. I have noticed an increase in some names. The per click is paying about 10 cents I usually average 50 cents a click yesterday I had 58 clicks. I will give them a decent amount of time to see if having an actual site as opposed to a parked name is more profitable. I may leave my no traffic names longer than 30 days, but the ones with typeins to leave much longer would cost me to much as an experiment. It does appear that seo traffic is increasing so i think in time the payout deficit will be overtaken by the increased traffic

Last edited:
•••
WebDesign Forum - Subject Evolanding.com

Dear Forum Members - The conjecture surrounding my posts to forums is Unjustified…

It is true that I am a relation to the CO-Founder of EVOLanding.com, but I am also a Customer… and at that… a customer looking for the best way to enter the domaining game in my own little way, and find the best tools and services for making my small investment payout (only 37 domains registered through GoDaddy)… It is disappointing that just by being a relation, that my honest opinions are being construed as manipulative or unethical…

Note that I am a person of Integrity, and have never been accused of being unethical or unprofessional, and was naive enough to believe that open forums would be an open and positive environment for true and honest communication. All I wanted to do was learn the business of domaining…

Since my opinions, results, and true and honest communications are being considered as unacceptable or not appreciated, I am requesting the Administrators to remove my membership, and will stop posting in open forums, and search for another avenue to further my studies. I am disappointed that this environment was unsuitable for my means, for I definitely would have enjoyed a community setting.

I am sorry for the confusion I have inadvertently started, for EVOLanding is impressive and does not deserve this undesirable exposure… Hopefully you are smart enough to look at the facts, rather then conjecture…

Sincerely
Rodney, (domineer want-to-be)

•••
Solarust:

I don't think its a big issue that you posted without declaring that you are related to one of the evo founders. Its clear now, plus you already admitted to making this mistake so it's more than enough I think.

I don't care as long as evo makes me good money.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Solarust: it will be fine if you are honest. People wont hate you. I understand you now have the struggle with your son?!

I am trying Evolanding, will see!

•••
My friend told that he applied and got some of his domains approved. But they want 50 -100 approved domains min.

Is that true?

•••
A minimum of 50 approved domains is required to qualify.

•••
Quote from their site:

"Submit your domain portfolio for approval by emailing [email protected] with a list of your domains. A minimum of 50 approved domains is required to qualify for our revenue share program. Within 48-72 hours of submission, you will be notified which of your submitted domains qualify to be developed on the EVOlanding system."

•••
If you have good domains, I believe they will accept your portfolios without caring about the quantity of domains. Just send your application with the good domains

•••
•••
EVOLanding performance

This is Rob Monster, Chairman of EVOLanding. My venture capital firm, Monster Venture Partners (http://www.monsterventure.com/) made a 6-figure investment in EVOLanding last month at which time I also joined as Chairman. We expect to make a follow-on investment shortly.

As for the topic of EVOLanding performance, this was a key reason for partnering with EVOLanding. I started with a pilot of 450 domains and within 45 days saw a 5x increase in page views and a 3x increase in revenue compared with Sedo where I had parked previously.

Also, interesting to me was that there was a 4x increase in repeat visits and I was getting sincere corporate development inquiries from partners on a regular basis. All of this aligned with my view that domains need to evolve into businesses. This is an efficient way to jump-start the process.

As for paying out to clients on time, I have been impressed. They are reliable on this point, and have ample cash to fund their operations while paying out on a timely basis. They even offered to pay out my account but I told them to keep it in the business.

These are good guys. Geoff Nuval, who is serving as the de facto CEO, in particular understands the importance of building a strong reputation in an industry where there are no secrets. They are working their tails off, often until 3 am to deliver for customers. Passionate? You bet.

The last thing I will mention is that I am working closely with the EVO team to drive the monetization partnerships through a number of my other portfolio companies and professional network. This approach allows them to move beyond Adsense to monetize via affiliate bounties and drop ship.

I expect good things from the EVOLanding guys and encourage folks to try them out. Those of you who are at DomainFest can meet them there. I will also be at DomainFest on Tuesday and Wednesday, attending on behalf of Internet Real Estate Group, Domain Strategies and EVOLanding.

•••
I just got this from Evolanding...

-------------------------------------
A Message from the CEO

Welcome clients, partners, and friends-

A lot has gone on for EVO in the month of January...

Version 3 (v3) has now been launched and is propagating throughout the network as you read this. One of the most apparent updates on v3 is our modular-based structure. Each module is now optimized and styled relative to its content (check out a 'video' page versus a 'deals' page). More color templates and styles to come shortly thanks to our awesome design team. Less apparent updates on the backend include vastly improved semantic analysis and content distribution system - this means more relevant content for your websites.

To populate this content distribution system, we've brought on new content/monetization partners onboard, namely: Shopping.com, Epinions, and Shareapic. We're also in the final stages of talks with Software.com and Podcast.com, so stay tuned for that. Today the EVO system is monetizing on a cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-action (CPA), and cost-per-impression (CPM) basis. Next up is closing partners on cost-per-lead (CPL), which will initially target areas of our network such as autos, education, finance, healthcare, and real estate.

For those of you we met in person at DomainFest Hollywood, it was a pleasure and we look forward to the next time. We definitely mean to develop the relationships we created during the event and you should be receiving individual follow-ups shortly (if you haven't already). For those of you who couldn't make it, below are some pictures for your enjoyment:

Thank you again for your support and continued confidence in EVO Landing. As always, suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated (especially regarding our v3 release!).

All the best,

Geoffrey Nuval
CEO/Co-founder

Here's their press release
---------------------------------------------
EVO Press Release - 1/24/08

Domain Monetization 2.0 - EVO Landing Announces Public Launch and Series A

January 24th, 2008 (Announced at DomainFEST Hollywood)

Seattle, WA, (January 24, 2008) - Have you ever registered a domain name from GoDaddy or Register.com with the intent on building a website? Chances are that you never found the time or money to actually make that website a reality. A new company out of Seattle is looking to change what you do with your registered domain. EVO Landing ('EVO') has announced the release of its domain development platform, which aims to create value and traffic for your domain while making you money.

With the EVO platform, domain owners are now able to instantly create dynamic websites comprised of media-rich, relevant content based on the value of the domain name. Whereas traditional parked pages generally rely on transient traffic typed into a browser's URL bar, sites on the EVO platform grow organically as web users can find the sites via search engines, recommend the site to friends, engage with the site's content, and return daily to find fresh content.

"The Internet has evolved, but the domain industry has yet to really make the leap to Web 2.0." says CEO, Geoffrey Nuval, "A domain like Stocktrades.com would be more appropriate as an informational website whereas ChefGrill.com would probably make more sense as a storefront," explains Geoffrey, "To create the depth in content for each module, we have inked special partnerships with various niche sites, including Shopping.com, Epinions, Software.com, Podcast.com, PredictAd, Shareapic, and Wishpot, - even more deals are in the works as we expand across the long tail."

Rather than employ a one-size-fits-all template, EVO's modular-based approach enables sites to be directly tailored to a specific domain name.

According to CTO Daniel Rust, "The EVO platform bridges the gap by bringing together advanced integration and analytics technologies and boiling it down into a simple to use system. Our technology semantically analyzes the domain name to determine what type of site it should be, as well as identifies new niche markets to insure optimal monetization and relevance of all the sites."

The Company received initial funding from Seattle angel investors in November 2007 and then closed its Series A round in December 2007 with Monster Venture Partners ('MVP'). "My investment in EVO Landing weighed heavily upon the fact that they were able to prove out the revenue model." says Robert Monster, Managing Director of MVP and Partner at the Internet Real Estate Group ('IREG'), "For my own due diligence, I moved a number of domains from a reputable traditional parking solution onto their system and within forty-five days I saw a 5x increase in traffic and 3x increase in revenues. I have since moved my entire portfolio onto their system."

The Company has already achieved considerable growth during its beta phase. "Within our two and-a-half months in beta, we have grown our network to over 10,000 sites with no two sites alike." says SVP Sales & Strategic Marketing, Mark Michael, "Our admissions analytics system is pretty strict because we want to keep the quality of the websites on our network high - less than 15% of submitted names have been accepted onto the system."

•••
Well,

I've tried looking many Evo sites, and it's very promising.
Will submit my portfolio soon.

@fatter,
I have about 90 names with them, 50 of which have been there for about 15 days total and 40 about 3 or 4 days, so far income is about 1/3 -1/4 of what I would have received parked

Well, 1/3-1/4 is still worthed, IMHO. Hopefully, Evo will raise the RPC/EPC gradually....

Cheers,

•••
If it makes any difference, the best customer service I have had to date is with Evolanding. Mark of Evolanding has been excelent in his email responses. Though I have not being paid yet, I am at ease with the flow of communications with Mark/Evolanding. Base on this, I will say don't wait, join now.

•••
producer007 said:
If it makes any difference, the best customer service I have had to date is with Evolanding. Mark of Evolanding has been excelent in his email responses. Though I have not being paid yet, I am at ease with the flow of communications with Mark/Evolanding. Base on this, I will say don't wait, join now.
Sorry to say, but I can`t accord that. I like their concept and Mark is excellent... but their team is obviously too busy to give any quick answers and solutions.

They have implemented v3 and switched to Yahoo feed currently - some of my domains did show very positive trends before that, but lost most of SE traffic during last weeks, RPC tanked compared January. Also there is still no per domain revenue tracking, no traffic origin stats etc. I don`t even know which domains got any revenue and which didn`t. Obviously some more transparency and analysis tools needed. Content generation system seems to work properly for some of domains, but goes completely out of topic for some others. And you can`t change keywords manually anymore. They are in a rapid development stage right now, let`s wait and see, I hope there will be some improvements soon.

•••
I could not agree with you more. Transparency was my issue before but then I talked to Mark and he was very - how should I put it? Very reassuring I suppose. Soemone did say to me on namepros not to worry. Apart from that I am happy with the quick response to emails - I did not get this at Imodo and left. I do hope the new change will be for the benefit of all. Can soemone form Evolanding speak up please? Thanks

•••
Have you guys checked whether you lost indexed pages on sites at evolanding? I pretty much lost all the indexed pages on sites I had there. And for the last weeks they stats were exactly the same. While they allow custom content, it apparently is not enough.

•••
My indexed pages are still there..

•••
EVERYONE of my sites were de-indexed. I sent an email to Mark about it but he didn't respond. He usually gets back to me within the hour but since I pointed out this major problem, he didn't write back to me.

I'm beginning to lose patience with EVOlanding. I really had high hopes for them but the .10 clicks, zero transparency and now the de-indexing, are really testing my loyalty. I might start developing mini-sites with WordPress instead of using their service. At least I'll know which domains are making money and which ones aren't.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back