Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Sugar

Nameogo.comUpgraded Member
Impact
I'm looking for...

One word .ai's - Will pay up to $2000 for good ones. Will pay higher if it's something really special.
Word+AI.com's - Will pay up to $1500 for good ones. Maybe higher for a great combination. For reference I bought a great combo wholesale for $1600 the other week. A good indicator is if the name is take in 10-15+ extensions.

I'll look at other names related to AI if they're high quality and taken in a few other extensions.

Fair warning... I have no problem calling you out for submitting pigeonshit names that you just hand-regged yesterday. Make sure you're sending names that fit the criteria and have some value. Looking to make some fair deals and provide some liquidity.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm looking for...

One word .ai's - Will pay up to $2000 for good ones. Will pay higher if it's something really special.
Word+AI.com's - Will pay up to $1500 for good ones. Maybe higher for a great combination. For reference I bought a great combo wholesale for $1600 the other week. A good indicator is if the name is take in 10-15+ extensions.

I'll look at other names related to AI if they're high quality and taken in a few other extensions.

Fair warning... I have no problem calling you out for submitting pigeonshit names that you just hand-regged yesterday. Make sure you're sending names that fit the criteria and have some value. Looking to make some fair deals and provide some liquidity.
PM sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm looking for...

Dm sent

•••
•••
I'm looking for...

PM Sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm looking for...

Hello we have Taxwriteoffai.com for sale if your are interested.
thank you for your time

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back