IT.COM

Bido.com - Social Auction Platform

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
NamePros welcomes BIDO as it's newest sponsor.

Check out Bido's revolutionary Social Auction Platform at www.bido.com
All auctions start at $1 with no reserve.

The list of upcoming auctions is here:
http://www.bido.com/Auctions

This is a discussion thread for comments, reviews and feedback about Bido and it's services.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
briman1970 said:
I was kind of disappointed that Jarred didn't post my domain on the thread before the auction - I didn't know this thread existed until today - but it still sold for a good amount (IMHO).

$666.00 - Just got paid yesterday! :$: :$: :$:

It took them less than two weeks to get my name up for auction. All-in-all, a pretty good experience. I'm hoping to get some more names there soon. Hopefully they'll accept a few.

Anyone think I should submit Lawyer.im? It sold at Sedo for $500 in October of last year, but the deadbeat bidder never paid. :(
Lawyer.im :tu:

I remember the Drama you went through behind that name a couple years ago.
IMO, you should be glad the buyer backed out this time.. $500 is way too low for this name.

•••
•••
•••
briman1970 said:
I was kind of disappointed that Jarred didn't post my domain on the thread before the auction - I didn't know this thread existed until today - but it still sold for a good amount (IMHO).

$666.00 - Just got paid yesterday! :$: :$: :$:

It took them less than two weeks to get my name up for auction. All-in-all, a pretty good experience. I'm hoping to get some more names there soon. Hopefully they'll accept a few.

Anyone think I should submit Lawyer.im? It sold at Sedo for $500 in October of last year, but the deadbeat bidder never paid. :(

Sorry about that, sometimes the thread would get overlooked, trying to not let that happen anymore. Certainly nothing personal. Thanks for the feedback and we do look forward to more selling (and perhaps buying) from your direction in the future.
Regards

•••
•••
Today on Bido is Biotechfuel.com. Lord Brar joins us in the chat room.

Today on Bido is Biotechfuel.com.
This auction is for a pair of domains, both the singular and plural: BiotechFuels.com & BiotechFuel.com.

http://www.bido.com/Auction?name=biotechfuel.com

Join us today in the chat room during the auction. Our special guest will be Lord Brar of DomainingTips.com.

http://domainingtips.com/

This is a NO RESERVE auction, bidding starts at $1, so join in right now.

Hope to see you at the auction.

http://www.bido.com/Auction?name=biotechfuel.com

•••
i wanted to sell some domains at bido but unfortunately i don't have any CC so i guess i can't do it ? or if i can pls let me know

•••
You may submit them here: www.bido.com/SubmitDomains
You just need a bank account or a paypal account so we can pay out your proceeds.

•••
•••
Thank you Reece. These are some of those domains that if you are ahead of the curve and have them, when the time is right, you'll be sitting pretty.

•••
Today on Bido is interpath.net. Enrico Schaefer joins us in the chat room.

Today on Bido is interpath.net.
Interpath.net was originally registered in 1993 and retained this date ever since. Don't miss the opportunity to win this extremely old domain.

Bido.com - Bid on Bido - v1.2544

Join us today in the chat room during the auction. Our special guest will be Enrico Schaefer of Traverse Legal, PLC.

Traverse Legal | Attorneys & Advisors: Global Representation of On-Line Business Interests

•••
Submitting Domains

How long does it typically take for them to respond when you submit domains?

•••
Typically 24-48 hours (if the domain was selected). If the domain was not selected, we don't contact you. We are adding some automatic feature to let you know if your domains were declined but that is still in our labs so to speak.

•••
Today on Bido is Nirvana.info

Today on Bido is Nirvana.info

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

TODAY ONLY (May 5th): Get US$200 Cashback IN ADDITION to our 2% Cashback if your Prebid* wins auction
*Pre-Bid: A proxy bid placed prior to auction start

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

This means that essentially anyone can bid 200$ RISK FREE, so long as you get your bid placed before the auction starts at 1PM Est. So if you have heard about the sleek bidding interface but have not yet tried it, now is your chance. Head on over and bid at Bido.com - Bid on Bido - v1.2544

•••
Today on Bido is degree.us. Brian Gilbert joins us in the chat room.

Today on Bido is degree.us

Join us today in the chat room during the auction. Our special guest will be Brian Gilbert, director of portfolio growth for Thomason Management, Inc.

Innovation HQ

•••
I would like to bid only noon EST is not a good time for me. I think it would be better if auctions were at 3:00 EST. Actually most drop auctions end around that time and sites like Snapnames and Namejet do particularly well.

•••
Can i sumbit my domain if it registered at godaddy.com ?

•••
I would like to bid only noon EST is not a good time for me. I think it would be better if auctions were at 3:00 EST. Actually most drop auctions end around that time and sites like Snapnames and Namejet do particularly well.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually the auction starts at 1PM Est and ends around 2PM Est. You may bid before the auction starts, the 1 hour duration is just the live portion where the clock counts down. Bidding is open for approx a week prior to the live auction. So for example, an auction that is next Monday you may enter your maximum bid now for. And the Bido website will bid on your behalf during the auction only the amount needed (based on a scale) to supersede any other competing bidders that try to out bid you. So bid early and bid to win. And to take this a step farther, Bido sweetens the pot for pre-bidders. If your pre-bid wins the auction, you get a 2% cashback bonus - so you save 2% of the final sale price. This is an incentive to place your bid early because you save even more money and stretch your dollar farther (you can bid 2% more than your budget because if you win you save 2%).
Once we start running multiple auctions each day, this will come in even more useful. Best regards.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Can i sumbit my domain if it registered at godaddy.com ?

Yes you may, that's not a problem. We move it to our Escrow account at the partner registrar if its selected.

•••
I made a decent prebid on a soon-to-be-auctioned domain. Hoping for the best :)

•••
Sounds good Randy, wish you the best.

•••
Today on Bido is videogames.info. Michael Berkins joins us in the chat room

Today on Bido is videogames.info

Join us today in the chat room during the auction. Our special guest will be Michael Berkens of Worlwide Media, Inc., MostWantedDomains.com, and the popular blog, TheDomains.com.

MostWantedDomains.com
TheDomains.com

Last edited:
•••
videogames.info ended @ $3,046

Nice sale! :)

•••

yes, to say how low most bido names have gone for this is a strong sale for .info imo

great keywords and all that, but still
this is a one day reseller auction

•••

VERY nice! I made a decent $xxx prebid but I wasn't even close. Congrads to the seller -- and buyer. What a great name :)

•••
Today on Bido is juera.com. Jason Thompson is our special guest.

Today on Bido is juera.com

Join us in the chat room during the auction. Our special guest will be Jason Thompson of Discredit.org and Eight Motives, LLC.

discredit.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back