Dynadot

.asia domain name showcase ( Mention the .asia domain names you have got )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I think I will start for .asia domain name show case where you could put the .asian domain names you have got.

I got

smallbusinesses .asia
mentaldisorder .asia
mentaldisorders .asia (390 searches per day)
bipolardisorder .asia (2660 searches per day)
personalitydisorder .asia ( about 350 searches per day)
personalitydisorders .asia (560 searches per day)
myweblog .asia (for providing free weblogs)
myjournal .asia (for providing free weblogs)

I got a few mental health domain names. I belive asia population is more than half of the world's population and there are millions of mental health patients.

Just got more .asia domains.
=====================

companydirectory .asia (This one is my favorite so far, more than smallbusinesses .asia, about 350 searches per day)
pagan .asia (about 750 searches per day)
HomePlan .asia
orientalrestaurant .asia
onlineroulette .asia (onlineroulette.co.uk sold for xx,xxx very recently)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
America said:
Ergo said:
I'm not .asia fan thus I regged just one

DESIRED.ASIA

Umm... what's the point in registering past participles?
Hm. Am I not right that DESIRED is a synonym to desirable (btw shorter and less mistakable)? Together with .asia it composes phase.

•••
These nice dictionary words are still available:

gild
lisp
scum
seventy (all other 10-90 taken)
stutter
repute (37,700,000 Google results)
significance (45,600,000 Google results)
superiority

Ergo said:
Hm. Am I not right that DESIRED is a synonym to desirable (btw shorter and less mistakable)?

Yeppers, my mistake...

•••
America said:
These nice dictionary words are still available:

gild
lisp
scum
seventy (all other 10-90 taken)
stutter
repute (37,700,000 Google results)
significance (45,600,000 Google results)
superiority

Yeppers, my mistake...

Seventy.asia might be good if you are planning for elderly care website.

•••
I registered

TourDeals dot asia

•••
just got:

AutoExport.asia
AutoImport.asia
CarBusiness.asia

Last edited:
•••
james2002 said:
Will you say 99.99 % of my following domains are total mistakes.

Of course mate! Don't forget, it is not com and not an english region. Didn't you learn anything from .eu release?

can I vote for this thread to be the most amusing thread of the year? it's :kickass:!

Federer said:
Nice names, well done.

What do you think of these:

www.2in.asia (ex. to India)
www.2cn.asia (ex. to China; all other TLD's taken)
www.4him.asia (all other TLD's taken, 223 searches per day)
www.gtaIV.asia (all other TLD's taken, 271 searches per day)

Cheers

:kickass: indeed!

•••
japanese

Just regged satsuma.asia

As some would know this is the name of superb japanese antique pottery of which i have a couple. All tlds gone

I have been trying to cover my ass a little by regging names where all or most tlds have been taken and valuations are over $100000. Like bowwow.asia i regged estibot value is $380,000.

I understand parked.com is accepting .asia. Not sure on parkingpanel.com. Anybody know?

Wonder if .tv is a better investment than .asia in the short term? Stumbled across a superb .tv while looking for .asia.

Last edited:
•••
Salah is considered the most important act of worship in Islam.

I regged: salah(dot)asia

almost 25 million google results for salah, plus it has to do with islam which is asia's biggest religion.

Any thoughts?

•••
vitalir said:
Of course mate! Don't forget, it is not com and not an english region. Didn't you learn anything from .eu release?

can I vote for this thread to be the most amusing thread of the year? it's :kickass:!

:kickass: indeed!

In Australia most if not all asian tourists read, speak and write English well. They have to be able to if they travel. I think you'll find that many asians are well educated and professionally employed and these are the ones with the money to travel and invest on the internet. We ourselves produce genuine neem health products in Australia and ship to a health shop in Hong Kong. The chinese staff all have a good command of english. Our labels are also in english so we presume the customers can also read english. I guess that workers still toiling in agriculture and living in rural villages may not have access to the education facilities required to have internet access or even the money to buy a puter.

•••
B-i-z.asia

is ma fav one so far.

•••
punjabisikh said:
B-i-z.asia

is ma fav one so far.

Biz.asia will be better. I am not sure about hypens with .asia extension.

•••
opalxx said:
In Australia most if not all asian tourists read, speak and write English well. They have to be able to if they travel. I think you'll find that many asians are well educated and professionally employed and these are the ones with the money to travel and invest on the internet. We ourselves produce genuine neem health products in Australia and ship to a health shop in Hong Kong. The chinese staff all have a good command of english. Our labels are also in english so we presume the customers can also read english. I guess that workers still toiling in agriculture and living in rural villages may not have access to the education facilities required to have internet access or even the money to buy a puter.

You can't get it through their thick skulls. They think Asians only speak their native language, Believe it or not if you can speak english you'll do just fine in most of the local Asian clubs and markets....It's beginning to be difficult to find many Asian jobs if you can't at least speak some English. It is very much desired more and more.

Last edited:
•••
DnPresident said:
You can't get it through their thick skulls. They think Asians only speak their native language, Believe it or not if you can speak english you'll do just fine in most of the local Asian clubs and markets....It's beginning to be difficult to find many Asian jobs if you can't at least speak some English. It is very much desired more and more.

cool let's reg even more awesome names then! :bingo:

•••
SMBGeek said:
Salah is considered the most important act of worship in Islam.

I regged: salah(dot)asia

almost 25 million google results for salah, plus it has to do with islam which is asia's biggest religion.

Any thoughts?

salah have double meaning
1.Salah (Arabic: صلاة, Qur'anic Arabic: صلوة, pl. salawah) (also namāz in Persian, Urdu & Turkish) is the ritual prayer practiced by Muslims in supplication to Allah, God.
2.Guilty in malay or indonesia.

i got my self mx5.asia.

by the way :
in most asia country, English is their main or second language.
Malaysia, singapore, thailand, indonesia, china, HK, Taiwan, macau, philipines,india and bla bla do speak and write english ........

•••
SonnyCooL said:
salah have double meaning
1.Salah (Arabic: صلاة, Qur'anic Arabic: صلوة, pl. salawah) (also namāz in Persian, Urdu & Turkish) is the ritual prayer practiced by Muslims in supplication to Allah, God.
2.Guilty in malay or indonesia.

i got my self mx5.asia.

by the way :
in most asia country, English is their main or second language.
Malaysia, singapore, thailand, indonesia, china, HK, Taiwan, macau, philipines,india and bla bla do speak and write english ........

Australia is in the asian geographic regions (Australasia) so perhaps the market here for .asia will be ok as well.

•••
opalxx said:
Australia is in the asian geographic regions (Australasia) so perhaps the market here for .asia will be ok as well.

hope so

Punjabisikh

•••
English is international language and almost all countries teach English at schools. So I would prefer English for .asia.

•••
opalxx said:

I am from Australia and I did register a few asia names for development purposes.

But Australian's do not really think they are asia.

Most Australia's will use "com" or our "com.au".

Cheers.

•••
dochlaggie said:
I am from Australia and I did register a few asia names for development purposes.

But Australian's do not really think they are asia.

Most Australia's will use "com" or our "com.au".

Cheers.

I am in Australia too. I think .com.au will still be more prevalent here, but i do also think it depends on how big .asia becomes (which is anyone's guess). If .asia got massive, then i think Australia would more and more consider using them, especially with our trading focus on the Asian market, particularly with China. Also the .com.au restrictions (soon to be relaxed) are very annoying and make it very difficult for domainers to use.

PS: just regged: airbed.asia (great estibot stats) :kickass:

there's still a lot of great names still available. As always, be selective.

•••
I think I just got the last U.S city with a population over 500,000 and yields one of the largest asian communities in the United States.

Just registered OklahomaCity since I think this is also the perfect extension for cities with thriving Asian communities. Has Many possibilities, I'm really happy to get this one.

From Wiki: Oklahoma City's Asia District, also known as the Asian District, is the center of Asian culture and International cuisine and commerce in the state of Oklahoma. It contains the largest population of Asian Americans and descendants from Asia in the state...The Asia District remains the center of a bustling International economy in the heart of the city.

Today Oklahoma City is considered by many to be an Asian oasis in the South-Central U.S., as there are multitudes of authentic restaurants, nightclubs, shops, Asian supermarkets and grocery stores

"Little Saigon," tucked in the heart of barbecue and cowboy country, was born in 1975 when thousands of Vietnamese refugees came to Oklahoma City after the fall of Saigon.

The Vietnamese population has continued to grow since the first wave of immigrants were dropped just across the state line in Fort Chaffee, AR. Relatives and friends have joined them in Oklahoma City as stories of success had reached the homeland in Vietnam, causing the population to explode.

Last edited:
•••
I only have 1 - tvdrama.asia. 4 are in auctions.

•••
DnPresident said:
I think I just got the last U.S city with a population over 500,000 and yields one of the largest asian communities in the United States.

Just registered OklahomaCity since I think this is also the perfect extension for cities with thriving Asian communities. Has Many possibilities, I'm really happy to get this one.

From Wiki: Oklahoma City's Asia District, also known as the Asian District, is the center of Asian culture and International cuisine and commerce in the state of Oklahoma. It contains the largest population of Asian Americans and descendants from Asia in the state...The Asia District remains the center of a bustling International economy in the heart of the city.

Today Oklahoma City is considered by many to be an Asian oasis in the South-Central U.S., as there are multitudes of authentic restaurants, nightclubs, shops, Asian supermarkets and grocery stores

"Little Saigon," tucked in the heart of barbecue and cowboy country, was born in 1975 when thousands of Vietnamese refugees came to Oklahoma City after the fall of Saigon.

The Vietnamese population has continued to grow since the first wave of immigrants were dropped just across the state line in Fort Chaffee, AR. Relatives and friends have joined them in Oklahoma City as stories of success had reached the homeland in Vietnam, causing the population to explode.

nice research, if you find end user, then lots of potential.

•••
I got these:

Prix.asia
newgame.asia
newcentury.asia
bcom.asia

•••
flame725 said:
I got these:

Prix.asia
newgame.asia
newcentury.asia
bcom.asia

bcom.asia is great one.

•••
air asia : a low-cost airline company based in Kuala Lumpur and they get the domain of Air.Asia .....
wonder how much they pay for it ....

AirAsia Berhad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back