domain Are any of my domains brandable or catchy? - bestoilcompanies.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voilamagic

Established Member
Impact
I'm NEW to domaining and have been trying to build my first portfolio -- I have been considering creating some blogs to create value for some of my domains. I bought some low priced domains assuming some of them can be brandable. I don't consider it a loss if they are not worthwhile because I had some throwaway $ to spend as a learning experience and created a spreadsheet to track my renewal dates so that I am not bombarded by renewal fees.

I am still trying to gain as much information and knowledge as possible about the world of domaining, so please take it easy on me if some of these names SUCK (literally) :ROFL:, but I assure you I am a sponge and will continue trying to educate myself. Nonetheless, I appreciate any advice or feedback/any creative ideas that can be applied to these domains.

• bestoilcompanies(dot)com
  • grecolawfirm(dot)com
  • moneyevil(dot)com
  • sellyourclunker(dot)com
  • thecannabisjournal(dot)com
  • waffoo(dot)com
  • wannaseeit(dot)com
  • withframe(dot)com
  • cashecute(dot)com (this one I personally do not like, they were mostly all impulse buys but I realize its very hard to make the distinction of "cash" and "execute" when reading this)
  • smashpuff(dot)com
  • tradethumbs(dot)com
  • whixies(dot)com
  • haxels(dot)com
  • quizso(dot)com
  • loadform(dot)com
  • craftdump(dot)com
  • craftitude(dot)com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am also new in this industry but in can tell your domain moneyevil(dot)com has some value but all other have not any value according to my experience.
Keep learning and do not register anything unless you have confident on that domain.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. I guess in terms of value I meant brandability -- I was asking my self "Could a tech startup or ecommerce platform use any of these names?" I appreciate your feedback! I'll be more careful with what I register.

•••
They're 81% better than the majority detritus I see swirling down the drain of this so fine forum.

•••
You're right about cashecute. Craftdump should get dumped, too.

•••
They are surprisingly not that bad :) Everyone makes some questionable regs, especially when they're new to domaining.

I think the best ones are moneyevil, craftitude, and waffoo.

Last edited:
•••
Below names may get you good sales one day, though you have to wait patiently. Better put them on sale with a good price tag on the main markets instead of developing content (my opinion).

• waffoo(dot)com
  • smashpuff(dot)com
  • loadform(dot)com

And this may also make a good price one day. 2nd level.
  • withframe(dot)com

Rest of the domains you can try building content and see how it goes.
Make sure none of your domains infringe any trademark.

Last edited:
•••
You're right about cashecute. Craftdump should get dumped, too.
They're 81% better than the majority detritus I see swirling down the drain of this so fine forum.

Thanks for the feedback! Dump craft dump, gotcha! lol

•••
Below names may get you good sales one day, though you have to wait patiently. Better put them on sale with a good price tag on the main markets instead of developing content (my opinion).

• waffoo(dot)com
  • smashpuff(dot)com
  • loadform(dot)com

And this may also make a good price one day. 2nd level.
  • withframe(dot)com

Rest of the domains you can try building content and see how it goes.
Make sure none of your domains infringe any trademark.
Thanks! If you owned these domains, what would you sell them for based on your analysis? (I apologize if this question is against the rules)

•••
Thanks! If you owned these domains, what would you sell them for based on your analysis? (I apologize if this question is against the rules)

Waffoo, search shows
Waffoo Name Meaning: Its Destiny, Luck and Powerful Symbolism The name Waffoo evokes desire, charisma and assertiveness. Letter Analysis
Its one word, though doesn't seems to be dictionary word. I would quote more than $10k or negotiate. But it can go more as well or not get a buyer. It all depends on who the buyer is, what his earning potential using this domain is and how much his capacity is.
These names will not get an immediate buyer. But when one looks specifically for this name, it will make a good sale.

The below two, you can try make offer type sale to see how much anyone is ready to buy them for.
  • smashpuff(dot)com
  • loadform(dot)com
  • withframe(dot)com - I would try between 5k to 10k
The reason being the above are two words and has some meaning as well.
WithFrame is a name one day some buyer may look for, for his business related to Frames, Photo frames....

Whatever the case, those sales may take their own time. So you need to have patience.

Last edited:
•••
Haxels.com = $50 to $250
The rest = $10 to $99 each

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back