Dynadot

All domains are useless so there should be no appraisal for domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Show me a valuable domain and let's discuss....

There should be no appraisal for domains... only websites worth the appraisal...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Then go to a website forum or the website section if that's what you think! That's like saying that land isn't worth anything unless it has a house built on it...

•••
That doesn't make sense, Did you get up on the right side of the bed today buddy boy? haustechnik.com 23000 today.

•••
Suggest a valuable domain and let's discuss...
If you can't provide any "what you think a valuable domain" then you have no right to argue with me...

Then go to a website forum or the website section if that's what you think! That's like saying that land isn't worth anything unless it has a house built on it...

A land is a land... whether you cultivate it or not, its valuable and price per acre will continue to grow so comparison does not make sense...

A domain is an unknown person so provide me someone who is unknown but valuable....

Last edited:
•••
Yes it does make sense. Because location is the most important thing for businesses. That applies both for online and brick and mortar stores... If you built an EFFECTIVE site on a domain, yes you can increase it's value. But a good domain, it's valuable all by itself... Your sites are examples of lame domains...

•••
I just provided you a valuable domain tell me why that name sold for 23000 haustechnik.com 23000 today

•••
Yes it does make sense. Because location is the most important thing for businesses. That applies both for online and brick and mortar stores... If you built an EFFECTIVE site on a domain, yes you can increase it's value. But a good domain, it's valuable all by itself... Your sites are examples of lame domains...

Whether I ran millions of useless sites, it's non of your business... Whether I register a useless domain, its totally non of your business... you are posting in this thread in totally out of topic making yourself irrelevant..

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I just provided you a valuable domain tell me why that name sold for 23000 haustechnik.com 23000 today

Forget about the amount it's sold. Post it on appraisal folder and see how much it costs... LOL

Last edited:
•••
Whether I ran millions of useless sites, it's non of your business... Whether I register a useless domain, its totally non of your business... you are posting in this thread in totally out of topic..

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

because some idiot paid for it...

HAHAHAHAA BC some idiot pay for it now I knew you don't make sense.

•••
You came to a domain forum to make claims without backup. Why are domains worthless? What's your proof then? I make a living buying/selling domains...

•••
A land is a land... whether you cultivate it or not, its valuable and price per acre will continue to grow so comparison does not make sense...

Not true.

Value of land is based on alot of different factors.

The area the land is in, the size of the land, what can the land be used for, is the land on buildable terrain.

These are just a few of the different variables that go into "land" values.

You can own huge piece of land surrounded by big valuable homes. But if your land is all swamp (like alot of the recent hand-reg names) then it's worthless.

•••
You came to a domain forum to make claims without backup. Why are domains worthless? What's your proof then? I make a living buying/selling domains...

I don't care what you are doing.. whether you sell potatoes or clean toilets, I don't care..

HAHAHAHAA BC some idiot pay for it now I knew you don't make sense.

edited above.. see

•••
You are just mad because you instantly lost. Hate the game not the player...

•••
You are just mad because you instantly lost. Hate the game not the player...

Lost where? What game? I don't gamble.. lol

•••
game = domain name selling.

You do gamble. You have invested in sites and domains without any guarantee you will recover your original investment or make a profit. That's gambling my friend.

•••
Haha I love the tag for this thread whoever put it That made me laugh

•••
game = domain name selling.

You do gamble. You have invested in sites and domains without any guarantee you will recover your original investment or make a profit. That's gambling my friend.

Ah I see, so gambling is your business... I never lost because I never joined your gambling business..I do not buy/sell domains..

Last edited:
•••
I meant you lost here with your nonsense claims... You have nothing to back yourself. You gambled with your sites. Nothing guaranteed you a profit or even your money back when you purchased those domains and built sites on them. Whether gambling is my business or not, I really don't care. I just make a living from it and that's what matters to me...

•••
I meant you lost here with your nonsense claims... You have nothing to back yourself. You gambled with your sites. Nothing guaranteed you a profit or even your money back when you purchased those domains and built sites on them. Whether gambling is my business or not, I really don't care. I just make a living from it and that's what matters to me...

I gambled with my sites? When did I ever mentioned about any of my sites? You really unto something.. LOL.. stop drinking...

•••
Early morning - just walking along, peacefully enjoying the day and the view, smelling flowers, birds chirping.
Soon - out of nowhere, someone pitches a brick and it hits him upside the head. He stumbles and lurches home to his computer...
Then - posts a new thread starting with 'all domains are useless...' at Namepros.

:)

•••
Well if they are not yours, then you are just talking here to get some linking into these:

Luggage Bags
Free Samples by Mail | How to Get Pregnant
Weight Loss Tips

And you can rest assure they would get removed if that's the case.

•••
Show me a valuable domain and let's discuss....

There should be no appraisal for domains... only websites worth the appraisal...

This is what you need to do to prove your point. Take *any* domain name, for example:

dfwuj5te8deqw9r43jnfgd989t4gfrt43fse.info

and make a very popular site of it.
Then sell it at least for $xx,xxx.

Until then, you better think before talking...

•••
There is an old saying.......................

Can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

No pun intented.

•••
This is what you need to do to prove your point. Take *any* domain name, for example:

dfwuj5te8deqw9r43jnfgd989t4gfrt43fse.info

and make a very popular site of it.
Then sell it at least for $xx,xxx.

Until then, you better think before talking...

I already did that and sold it for $12K 6 years ago so no need to tell me...

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Well if they are not yours, then you are just talking here to get some linking into these:

Luggage Bags
Free Samples by Mail | How to Get Pregnant
Weight Loss Tips

And you can rest assure they would get removed if that's the case.

Why are you so particular with my sites? Are they making your rear itchy? Jealous or what? Can you say something without mentioning any of them? I just noticed :D

They've been here even before you joined this forum so what's the deal? If you don't like this thread then just go away instead of making personal mention on my sites... I told you whether they are useless or not its none of your business... I don't care whether you sold a million dollar domain..

•••
Today, I got the laugh I needed just from this thread.

A domain is worth nothing until a buyer buys it.

Look at the domain marketplace here and other forums.
How many never sell.

Same with domains that are developed.
A lot of them put up for sale never sell.

Until a buyer comes along either willing to pay the seller price, or come to an agreement with the seller, domains and sites can be said to be at a point in time as worth nothing.

•••
Based on this thread and then your other thread - http://www.namepros.com/namepros-in...aisal-folder-is-losing-value.html#post4368862

Going to take that info and the title of this thread "All domains are useless so there should be no appraisal for domains" and run it thru my translator and it spits out:

"waaaahhhhhhh, everybody keeps appraising my domains at $0 or reg ree"

And you're not a true believer in your post. If you were, then you wouldn't be on this forum asking for domain appraisals - http://www.namepros.com/domain-appraisals/768547-trendygolf-net.html

since you already know the answer "useless"

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back