Domain Empire

2-letter .coms listed for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if only i had that dosh to spare. i might partake if my broker sale goes through later this week :)

•••
JYM said:
Imagine if someone forgot to renew one of their 2-letter .coms and you picked it up!!! OMG!! That's better than winning the lottery lol.

Well, sadly if the 2-character .com's expire, they are not open to the public to re-register, but are held. This is part of the reason the value of these domains is just so high. (same applies for .net and .org)

•••
Sains said:
Well, sadly if the 2-character .com's expire, they are not open to the public to re-register, but are held. This is part of the reason the value of these domains is just so high. (same applies for .net and .org)

I wonder if they'll do that for any other extension in the years to come? Would certainly make the worth go up for all of us who holds them.

Good luck on your venture DeluxeNames, wish I could join you. :)

•••
Kerrijo said:
Good luck on your venture DeluxeNames, wish I could join you. :)

Thanks Kerrijo and Kev, I wish you could both join us as well.

•••
lo.com expires in 29 days :hehe:

Anyway, I now have 2 brokering deals for 2 letter .coms both priced at about $100,000 so drop me a pm if your interested (one is pronoucable) :)

kev

Last edited:
•••
That's a great domain.. easily 7 figures or more..

slipxaway said:
at.com is a great one... think of all the subdomains... cars.at.com loans.at.com, etc... If I had millions of dollars to invest in a new business, I'd probably do just that. "It's at.com"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back