signfly.info
solarpub.info
stretchhalf.info
superzoom.info PR2
wafflecam.info SOLD
Domain Registrar: Godaddy
Domain Expiry Date: May 23rd 2009

Website Description:
The site design is the same across all sites (single hosting account with parked domains). Uses glype odified to work with youtube

Traffic Statistics: Attached

Revenue Statistics: Adsense, Adversal and Adult friend finder earnings are attached.

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal

Additional Notes: You are responsible for hosting. Requires decent server with lots of bandwidth.

Looking for offers​

Attachments

• adsense.PNG
    adsense.PNG
    56.6 KB · Views: 45
  • adversal.PNG
    adversal.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 23
  • webalizer.PNG
    webalizer.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 26
  • aff.PNG
    aff.PNG
    69.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you selling them singularly or all together?

Josh

•••
I am selling them all together.

•••
Ok then, thanks anyway.

Josh

•••
Please PM a ball park figure as to how much you are looking for, in all these proxies.

•••
PM Sent. So all know, I am looking for mid $xxx (~6 months revenue).

•••
I will consider any offers.

•••
•••
I tried to PM you with no avail. Please get in touch with me either via AIM-peterjfoti or [email protected]

•••
5 were sold. Now taking offers on individual or multiple domains.

•••
how much NPs you get per site?

•••
We may have a problem here. Please post traffic source stats.

•••
I have sent you the requested stats. I hope that resolves the problem.

•••
how much it per single proxy??

•••
Their seems to be something going on with the proxies I bought. This morning I logged into my FTP account and in each of my proxy folders (the ones i bought) their were nearly 100, core.(number here) files. My disk usage was going through the roof and this was the cause.

Whats up here Mr. Wilson???!?!?!?

•••
This problem has nothing to do with the proxies, or the script the proxies use. They are core dumps made by apache. http://www.google.ca/search?q="core+dumps"

@dinopermana: i am open to offers

•••
dannywilson said:
This problem has nothing to do with the proxies, or the script the proxies use. They are core dumps made by apache. http://www.google.ca/search?q="core+dumps"

@dinopermana: i am open to offers

More questions are currently being raised. DINO do not buy before a report is given with proof.

•••
domainer50 said:
Their seems to be something going on with the proxies I bought. This morning I logged into my FTP account and in each of my proxy folders (the ones i bought) their were nearly 100, core.(number here) files. My disk usage was going through the roof and this was the cause.

Whats up here Mr. Wilson???!?!?!?

I am not sure why you are telling others to not buy from the seller b/c of this. I don't remember if Phproxy or CGIproxy adds the core files, but it is normal. I do not know the cause of it, could be apache, or could be the proxy script you are using.

As far as the disk space, just delete the core files and delete the stats files. The problem with disk space is due to the stats getting too large. I know this was the problem with a lot of my higher traffic sites I was running.

As the OP mentioned, do a search for core files and proxy scripts. ;)

•••
Edit :)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back