IT.COM

Official VCVCV.com Countdown Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
LLLL.com - all bought out
NNNNN.com - all bought out

Lets try to buy out VCVCV.com's - there are only a total of 55125 combinations.

At the time of this posting on March 9th only 26769 available to register.

******* UPDATED: April 4th only 22492 available to register **********

Download the UPDATED full list at http://www.enteryourkeyword.com/vcvcv_available.txt

Here is a sample list: Please give me rep for those who use the lists

ABAGU.COM
ABAJU.COM
ABANU.COM
ABAQE.COM
ABAQU.COM
ABAVI.COM
ABEWE.COM
ABIQI.COM
ABIXI.COM
ABOCU.COM
ABOFU.COM
ABOXE.COM
ABUGI.COM

Please give me rep for those who use the lists

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
list downloaded, and rep added :)

•••
•••
Here's a list of all the premium VCVCV (only 12% left vs about 50% of all VCVCV left):

1286 premium VCVCV left out of 10816:

•••
Another Countdown..

Thanks for the lists guys :)
I guess it's only natural as more people come into the market. There are only so many short domains available. I'm sure this thread will go on for quite a while.

•••
•••
Does anyone have a CVCVC.com list?

•••
ebatcave said:
Does anyone have a CVCVC.com list?

all of these are sold out if I remember right...
though quite a lot should be dropping every day I presume...

•••
ssamriga said:
all of these are sold out if I remember right...
though quite a lot should be dropping every day I presume...

No, there are many more CVCVCs left than VCVCV due to the fact there are many more of them 21*5*21*5*21 = 231525 > 5*21*5*21*5 = 55125

There are about 120k CVCVC left (~52%) and about 26k VCVCV left (~49%).

•••
So how do I get a list of the available CVCVC.coms?

•••
Here's a list of the 5701 remaining premium CVCVC John.

Rep appreciated.

•••
•••
Wow...thanks for the great list! It's just a matter of time for us to buy it all out you guys...! :D

•••
VCVCV.com should be sold out in no time ... I remember there were 20,000 NNNNN.com in feb and since the thread at namepros they were all gone in march .... i would'nt be surprised if VCVCV.com are all gone by april. If only 20+ domainers buy 1,000 domains each then .............. you know .......... another buyout ........ another game to play!

•••
thsung said:
VCVCV.com should be sold out in no time ... I remember there were 20,000 NNNNN.com in feb and since the thread at namepros they were all gone in march .... i would'nt be surprised if VCVCV.com are all gone by april. If only 20+ domainers buy 1,000 domains each then .............. you know .......... another buyout ........ another game to play!

This is very different though. With NNNNN there is a distinct difference between other numeric domains such as NNNNNN making them much more desirable.

With VCVCV there is no way to really determine if they are worth any more than a CVCVC or any of the other 30 combinations for that matter, so it would not be wise to buyout all the remaining VCVCV when there are likely much better alternative 5L domains out there.

For this reason I think that we will see all patterns be regged at a similar rate until they are gone. I do think VCVCV will be the first to go, but with all the other better 5L's out there it will definitely not happen by April and will probably take a couple years at least I would guess. By the time it happens though the total number of 5Ls left will be much lower than now.

•••
I took:

afadi.com
afobo.com
afodi.com
agife.com
anafo.com
arehe.com
areho.com
arifo.com
atehe.com
ebafa.com
ebafo.com
ecefa.com
edafi.com
efabe.com
efagi.com
efale.com
efapo.com
efeca.com
efefa.com
efefi.com
efiba.com
efibi.com
efiga.com
efili.com
ibagi.com
idaha.com
ogila.com
oliha.com
lafog.com
laleb.com
lalep.com
lamaf.com
lalip.com

Thanks for the lists, rep added.

•••
anyone know how many premium vcvcv are left
last time i looked there were just 1195 left but i took about 212
so theres at the most 983 left

•••
rpanella said:
This is very different though. With NNNNN there is a distinct difference between other numeric domains such as NNNNNN making them much more desirable.

With VCVCV there is no way to really determine if they are worth any more than a CVCVC or any of the other 30 combinations for that matter, so it would not be wise to buyout all the remaining VCVCV when there are likely much better alternative 5L domains out there.

For this reason I think that we will see all patterns be regged at a similar rate until they are gone. I do think VCVCV will be the first to go, but with all the other better 5L's out there it will definitely not happen by April and will probably take a couple years at least I would guess. By the time it happens though the total number of 5Ls left will be much lower than now.

I thought from the latest count it looked like CVCVV.com had the fewest remaining.

•••
bargaindomains said:
anyone know how many premium vcvcv are left
last time i looked there were just 1195 left but i took about 212
so theres at the most 983 left

Don't forget the ones dropping daily, such as Egago that I recently grabbed off a drop.

•••
rkbdomain said:
I thought from the latest count it looked like CVCVV.com had the fewest remaining.

That is correct, there are fewer CVCVV and CVVCV left that VCVCV actually. They are fairly close though and from from my stats it looks like VCVCV are being regged at a slightly quicker pace over the last couple months, so either one of them could really be bought out first.

The point of my post though was in response to a poster saying that 20k NNNNN were bought out in the period of a month, so VCVCV should be gone within a couple months. You can't compare the NNNNN buyout to VCVCV.

With 20k NNNNN left it made sense to buy them out since all remaining numeric domains after that are at least 6N, which are obviously of less value than 5N.

With 26k VCVCV left, there are 10 million other LLLLL.com available many of which are probably much better than the worst of the VCVCV, so it doesn't make sense to buyout all the VCVCV first while leaving better 5L's on the table.

There will be a gradual registration across all patterns of 5L and I don't think any of them will be bought out for years. I think finding good pronounceables now though is a good long term investment, and have invested quite heavily myself.

•••
bring on the buyouts
im doing my bit lol

my money is on premium vcvcv being bought out first

•••
rpanella said:
That is correct, there are fewer CVCVV and CVVCV left that VCVCV actually. They are fairly close though and from from my stats it looks like VCVCV are being regged at a slightly quicker pace over the last couple months, so either one of them could really be bought out first.

Not all "VV" sequences are created equal. "EE" and "OO" are extremely popular and most of the CVCVV and CVVCV that contain them are registered while "UI" and "UA" are not. Hence VCVCV being a safer bet even though there is a higher percentage of CVCVV and CVVCV registered. Generally, if the double "VV" sequence is commonly agreed to be pronounced in one syllable than it is a good "VV" sequence while the alternative is less desirable.

Also "OO" is very popular in a short brandable. (Probably because the 2 biggest internet sites use "OO")

•••
WOW !!!!!!!!!

Is my fab bulk domain checker playing up or have all the remaining premium letter vcvcvc (900 or so) just been bought out !?!?!?!?! like in the last 2 hours?

update

I got excited there for a moment ! fab bulk check did state all were unavailable but the second time round it claimed just 20 more have gone - will check again

looks like a fab glitch right now

•••
No. Still many available at GoDaddy. If there was, you need 5 days to confirm that it isn't just tasting. Sometimes people are just playing games with this kind of thing.

•••
VURG said:
Not all "VV" sequences are created equal. "EE" and "OO" are extremely popular and most of the CVCVV and CVVCV that contain them are registered while "UI" and "UA" are not. Hence VCVCV being a safer bet even though there is a higher percentage of CVCVV and CVVCV registered. Generally, if the double "VV" sequence is commonly agreed to be pronounced in one syllable than it is a good "VV" sequence while the alternative is less desirable.

Also "OO" is very popular in a short brandable. (Probably because the 2 biggest internet sites use "OO")

I agree. I'm also a big fan of IE, IO, and IA for CVCVV as they tend to be very pronouncable. I picked up a few hundred of those along with some OO and EE last week. Here was some analysis of the last 2 letters of CVCVV that I did before I registered them:

Last 2 letters | % remaining
oo 3.67
ee 14.01
ia 17.64
ie 22.59
io 24.04
ai 26.76
ao 33.20
eo 34.60
ou 34.97
aa 35.33
ea 36.78
ei 40.27
ii 40.32
ue 54.29
ui 55.06
oa 56.05
uo 56.64
ua 58.59
oe 59.50
ae 61.04
au 62.81
oi 64.58
iu 66.53
uu 69.07
eu 71.84

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back