Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not wanting the public to know the dirt, Israel bans Al Jazeera...
So what is Israel not wanting people to see?

Al Jazeera’s Investigative Unit (I-Unit) has carried out a forensic analysis of the events of October 7, when Hamas fighters launched an incursion into Israel that has transformed the politics of the Middle East.

October 7 reveals widespread human rights abuses by Hamas fighters and others who followed them through the fence from the Gaza Strip and draws up a comprehensive list of those killed.

But the investigation by the I-Unit, which examined hours of footage from CCTV, dashcams, personal phones and headcams of killed Hamas fighters, has also found that many of the stories that came out in the days following the attack were false.

These include claims of atrocities such as the mass killing and beheading of babies as well as allegations of widespread and systematic rape – stories that were used repeatedly by politicians in Israel and the West to justify the ferocity of the subsequent bombardment of the Gaza Strip, which has so far killed nearly 32,000 people.

https://www.ajiunit.com/article/oct...shows-hamas-abuses-many-false-israeli-claims/

What else got banned? Oh yeah, the Balfour Declaration…

And then there’s systematic weaponization of antisemitism to disrupt the democratic process of major western countries…

https://www.ajiunit.com/investigation/the-labour-files/

There’s a lot more where this came from.

•••
"Every year, an estimated 850,000 dog bite victims require medical attention, and out of these, approximately 400,000 are children. It’s important to note that while dog bites can occur, most incidents are preventable with proper education on dog behavior, supervision, and responsible pet ownership. If you’re looking for ways to reduce the risk of dog bites, especially for children, it might be helpful to look into resources on dog safety and training."

Or a better solution might be to just shoot dangerous dogs.

•••
. It’s important to note that while dog bites can occur, most incidents are preventable with proper education on dog behavior, supervision, and responsible pet ownership. If you’re looking for ways to reduce the risk of dog bites, especially for children, it might be helpful to look into resources on dog safety and training."

Or have dog burgers... taste like chicken
Don't waste the food
Billions of people are starving

•••
"Every year, an estimated 850,000 dog bite victims require medical attention, and out of these, approximately 400,000 are children. It’s important to note that while dog bites can occur, most incidents are preventable with proper education on dog behavior, supervision, and responsible pet ownership. If you’re looking for ways to reduce the risk of dog bites, especially for children, it might be helpful to look into resources on dog safety and training."

This is truly a dumb post. Are you like Trump and never had dogs/pets growing up?

•••
This is truly a dumb post. Are you like Trump and never had dogs/pets growing up?
Why do you hate children? How can any decent person accept 400,000 dog attacks a year on children. Do you have any idea how many horses are killed just to feed dogs? Why do you hate horses? Imagine how many starving people could be fed if we ran all the dogs in the country thru a meat grinder and made sausages out of them. Why do you NOT care about the starving people of the world? Park your rich boy privilege at the door fascist.

•••
The netanyu should get the fake ceasefire,get all the hostages out,then wait for the right moment to destroy Hamas when they make one silly mistake

•••
Why do you hate children? How can any decent person accept 400,000 dog attacks a year on children. Do you have any idea how many horses are killed just to feed dogs? Why do you hate horses? Imagine how many starving people could be fed if we ran all the dogs in the country thru a meat grinder and made sausages out of them. Why do you NOT care about the starving people of the world? Park your rich boy privilege at the door fascist.
The cicadas are coming and we can make spicy crunchy chips... very high in protein

•••
Lol something is not right with you. I can’t tell if you’re trolling or truly messed up

Were you the type that got tackled too hard playing football then ran to mommy asking her to sue the kids that did it?

I got bit twice by dogs growing up, both German shepherds, didn’t want to kill them because it was more an owner issue

Does your mentality carry over to women as well like Mullins?

Last edited:
•••
Lol something is not right with you. I can’t tell if you’re trolling or truly messed up

Were you the type that got tackled too hard playing football then ran to mommy asking her to sue the kids that did it?

I got bit twice by dogs growing up, both German shepherds, didn’t want to kill them because it was more an owner issue
Because S/he belongs to the Stormy Daniel Owens cult...

Hope Malinda will be in court to hear how Trump screwed the 2 gals

Last edited:
•••
"NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'Real Time' host Bill Maher criticized President Biden's recent proposal for student loan relief, arguing that his tax dollars, in turn, would fund what he described as "Jew-hating" sentiments on college campuses."

•••
I sort of agree. The owners of dogs who bite people should go to jail and their dogs should be put in a meat grinder to make sausage for hungry people. I am sure that they would taste fine with some ketchup. Children should be protected from retarded dog owners.

•••
Elon trying to get Muslims killed, he’s bumping fake lists now. So he’s a fraud and racist. He could be using his platform for good but instead uses it to promote stereotypes against blacks, bumps lies against Muslims, promote white nationalist ideology and racist accounts, against trans, worried about the browning of America. Trying to get white people to have more babies, lying about population collapse. Earlier today making a joke about Muslims playing basketball. Another trash human being trying to stir things up and promote hate

Told you. Article got some fact checks:

Chaman Lal is Sikh and the mayor of West Midlands- Birmingham

Al Garthwaite is a white German born Brit- mayor of Leeds.

Colin Ross is a white Brit and the mayor of South Yorkshire is a white Brit - Sheffield.

Mike Holly is a white Brit- mayor of Rochdale.

That's just 4, there are more. Like the Sharia court stuff is bs.

Racist Elon bumping other racists - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Fox

Oh:

"On 31 January 2024, a hearing was held at the High Court whereby Fox is taking legal action against a man who called him a "racist" on social media."

I wonder if the snowflake racist will sue me next. I called him racist twice on his account.

Last edited:
•••
I sort of agree. The owners of dogs who bite people should go to jail and their dogs should be put in a meat grinder to make sausage for hungry people. I am sure that they would taste fine with some ketchup. Children should be protected from retarded dog owners.
You think pets should be put in meat grinders because they bite? Do you eat dogs like @Domainace? Sometimes dogs bite, they're dogs. Lots of animals bite and some for very good reason.

The only time I would kill a dog is if my life were at stake or serious injury, defending oneself because of an attack.

My 2 cases:
Some guy let his German Shepherd run loose around a bunch of kids, dog got excited.

2 twin brothers I whipped in basketball were upset and set their German Shepherd on me.

Would you kill those 2 dogs in those situations?

And stop acting like a child trying to be edgy. When you say stuff like putting dogs in meat grinders, you only come off as weird.

Last edited:
•••
"NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'Real Time' host Bill Maher criticized President Biden's recent proposal for student loan relief, arguing that his tax dollars, in turn, would fund what he described as "Jew-hating" sentiments on college campuses."
Bill Maher lost all credibility 20+ years ago. He would've been kicked off network TV years ago.

•••
Why would anyone let dog owners bite children? :unsure:

Last edited:
•••

Were you the type that got tackled too hard playing football then ran to mommy asking her to sue the kids that did it

Why would anyone let dog owners bite children? :unsure:
I got bitten by a German shepherd because the owner threw the ball in my direction...and he did not come over to help
He took off so fast
Too bad nobody saw it

•••
When you run huskies, you know what it's like to get bit. That said, the runt of the litter is often killed to keep the bloodline pure.

I saved one runt from the gun and he became the One Dog Pull Champion of the Yukon! 🐺 He beat all the team dogs, huskies and part-wolves. I say, never underestimate the underdog. :xf.wink:

•••
Bill Maher lost all credibility 20+ years ago. He would've been kicked off network TV years ago.
The problem with Bill Maher is that he doesn't see the big picture. If Donald Trump wins, then Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Merrick Garland, dozens of Judges, prosecutors, CIA and FBI officials will be arrested for election interference and treason. And Joe Biden can't win without the Muslim vote. If Jews have to be thrown under the bus, then that is the price they will have to pay for being stupid enough to vote Democratic year after year.

•••
•••
@JB Lions My dogs have strong moral fiber one pitbull the other rat terrier. Glad you stood up for dogs. Anyone that eats dog should spend time in prison IMO. We can find things to eat besides dogs, plus it's not healthy.

•••
Exciting things in court this week
Your sex buddies. Stormy Daniel and and the other gal
Sex power money

•••
•••
@JB Lions My dogs have strong moral fiber one pitbull the other rat terrier. Glad you stood up for dogs. Anyone that eats dog should spend time in prison IMO. We can find things to eat besides dogs, plus it's not healthy.
@JB Lions The Mighty Donald J. Trump may in fact win. Also, both Trump & Elon Musk have strong moral fiber. Musk should have ran in PA for senate as he would have easily won. I miss the Trump-economy.

•••
Tell that to the people in gaza NOW.
Do you see any dogs on the street?
Tell that to the hungry people in the 3rd world..
Daniel Owens is showing his white privilege

•••
Tell that to the people in gaza NOW.
Do you see any dogs on the street?
Tell that to the hungry people in the 3rd world..
Daniel Owens is showing his white privilege
Your obsessed with race, I already said I'd hire you. No eating of dogs, get food from food stamps or red-cross don't eat pups.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back