IT.COM

Snapnames renewables?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aww

Established Member
Impact
I just noticed that snaps.com has renewals on their backorders for $9.95 and domainsnaps.com has the same for $6.95

Is this a new twist? I don't remember that being offered before.
I cannot seem to find the same renewal deal on other resellers.

By the way, here is a list of the all the snapnames resellers I can find,
add more if you can?

NameAlerts.com $45
DomainSnaps.com $44
Snaps.com $44
CheapSnaps.com $43
allsnaps.com $43
Fastsnaps.com $40

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone have experience with the "renewables"? Are they new?

•••
They are not new...I have renewed some of my snaps even about a year ago...renewal prices vary like the discount snap prices, depending on the resellers...they are between $6.95 - $9.95.

•••
Thanks for the snaps list, but how reliable are these other companies?

•••
allsnaps.com's database has been down for at least 24 hours now, I'm told it will be fixed within 48 hours. The result is that I can't switch a failed snap on a domain that is in redemption period. I'm not going to use them again.

Just tried fastsnaps & their system is a lot cleaner.

Last edited:
•••
backorder wise i think not much different.

•••
Originally posted by NeonHQ
backorder wise i think not much different.

Does that mean they are equally as bad? :lol:

•••
hm.....not bad. snapname finally snap 2 low profile domains for me after 20 unsuccessful snaps...

•••
IMO, it is a pity that snapname finally snap 2 low profile domains for you after 20 unsuccessful snaps... if it was accepted by other domainers - SnapNames would not cut 17 percent of their work force as they run out of money.

At Namefox, You pay only when we successfully secure a domain for you.

•••
Hi,

I believe that the companies that have been mentioned are powered by Snapnames.com

One would think that they are partnered with them.

What do you think?

Showcase

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back