Domain Empire

Free-Proxy-Servers.com open - Protect your Web Privacy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
free-proxy-servers.com

We just opened http://free-proxy-servers.com which is a free proxy sitelist updated 4X a day. Usually have about 600 proxies daily.

No advertising , popups, or things like this. Feel free to check it out. See if you like it and use it.

Free Proxy Servers provides a daily updated list of free to use proxy servers to protect your privacy. We also provide links to useful resources on the web.

How many times did you read something like:

Your IP is: 24.XXX.XXX.XXX

Do proxy servers protect my privacy ?
Proxy servers can protect your privacy by masking your IP address and hiding browser specific data. Secure proxies are called anonymous proxy servers / high anonymous proxy servers and will help you to become "untraceable" while surfing online.

Why should I use proxy servers ?
People use proxy servers to "hide" their real IP address and to protect their data from sites grabbing such information. Your IP is recored on every site you visit, with every post you make on message boards and even within cookie information. To protect yourself from being traceable you can use proxy servers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you plan to expand the site to include socks proxies as well?

•••
not a bad idea... i will see what I can come up with.

•••
Can these be used to spam from? Can these be used to cause abuse at forums or other post/get sites?

If either is yes then you should NOT be offering this service.

•••
Spam? no it is just to protect you.

•••
Yes but they will be abused....

•••
well you cant live like that. I mean you cannot stop making things available for good people for the bad. Cars are good but people abuse them. Anything can be abused... It was not built to harm people.

•••
They still make guns and knifes :)

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing this resource with us, try not to abuse it though. :p

•••
•••
•••
I am thinking about taking that list and blocking each one at server level... dont want that traffic... its worthless as no advertiser will pay for proxies.

•••
list changes every 6 hours... would be tough. I understand your concern. I am on both sides of this as far as a person looking for some privacy yet needing income to pay for my servers.

kevin

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back