Domain Empire

REQ-LOGO Bay Area Buzz • Logo and Banner and social media banners needed.

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOGO DESIGN
Prize : $100 USD

Contest End Date & Time: 00:00 hours: MAY 09, 2024
Size Requirements: Various sizes, including .svg and .psd
Social media banners for: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Reddit. Each banner should be size appropriate and slightly different from each other.

Color Requirements:
Open to ideas, colors, and creativity

General Requirements:
The name of the website is Bay Area Buzz

This logo should be nice, and professional, and for for real estate and news.

I will leave it up to you amazing and creative designers for the color and design.

Additional Information:
Payment will be made by PayPal and you must have a fully verified PayPal account.

For the namePros members visiting this thread, be sure to cast your favorite design by selecting the ▲/▼, 'Like', and of course 'Thank'.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can we see how this would look on a shirt and a business card.
Absolutely! Here's a quick sample to give an idea

sample4.png

Thoughts?

•••
Thanks for the feedback! Here is a little more detail into it to look like a bee & BAB
Logo-5.png

Logo-6.png

1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here it is without the tag-line

Show attachment 256301

Thoughts?

Are you able to incorporate the bee into the B (e.g. use bee wings as the B). Add again on shirts and business cards.

Screenshot-2024-05-05-at-12-38-47-PM.png

For the ' uzz ', lets see versions of what it would look like in a vibration type font.

Screenshot-2024-05-05-at-12-44-33-PM.png
Screenshot-2024-05-05-at-12-44-15-PM.png
Screenshot-2024-05-05-at-12-43-11-PM.png

Ideally, I would love for the logo to have an urban-type edge to it. Perhaps you can do something with 'Bay Area', too.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Are you able to incorporate the bee into the B (e.g. use bee wings as the B). Add again on shirts and business cards.

Screenshot-2024-05-05-at-12-38-47-PM.png

For the ' uzz ', lets see versions of what it would look like in a vibration type font.

Screenshot-2024-05-05-at-12-44-33-PM.png
Screenshot-2024-05-05-at-12-44-15-PM.png
Screenshot-2024-05-05-at-12-43-11-PM.png

Ideally, I would love for the logo to have an urban-type edge to it. Perhaps you can do something with 'Bay Area', too.

Thank you.
Thanks for the feedback. Here it is more urbanized!

sample5.png

Thoughts?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the feedback. Here it is more urbanized!

Show attachment 256339

Thoughts?
I think we may be on to something amazing here. Let's see what 'Bay Area' looks like with another font—perhaps an urban spray paint type of font. Let's also see a version in the original front you used.

For the 'B', it looks more like an F and looks like 'Fuzz'. We may have to use another design so it's more apparent to be a 'B'.

•••
•••
I think we may be on to something amazing here. Let's see what 'Bay Area' looks like with another font—perhaps an urban spray paint type of font. Let's also see a version in the original front you used.

For the 'B', it looks more like an F and looks like 'Fuzz'. We may have to use another design so it's more apparent to be a 'B'.
Here's 3 more versions based off your feedback

A (Initial font use)
sample6.png

B (Urban Gangsta Spray Paint Font)
sample7.png

C (Clean Urban Spray Paint Font + Re-illustrated Bee)
sample8.png

Let me know which one you like the most and if you would like to see any other changes.

Last edited:
•••
logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Here is my other try as you requested. Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks
4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Any other Bee designs you can implement?
Absolutely! Let's focus on the (B) Bee illustration itself in this sample to see if we can hammer that out and then apply it to the rest of the design. Please let me know which bee jumps out at you the most below.

sample9.png

I look forward to your feedback

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back