Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Zzex.com - A hard one

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OddTop

The eBay GuyEstablished Member
Impact
11
Zzex.com

This is a hard one, think carefully ;),
Oly
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's the type of word you see in junk mail about increasing your zzex drive! haha

I can't see any value in the domain name only... right now at least. $8 - $20
 
0
•••
Unless this has some "hidden meaning" or some "computer speak" that I'm missing, I don't predict this domain is worth over reg fee.

IMHO.
 
0
•••
A four letter domain but the problem is the 2 Zs and the X, the most hated alphabets wehn it comes to domaining :D So i think you should get atleast 5-10$ for it
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back