Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Your Opinion Please...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jason

VIP Member
Impact
78
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping you can give me your opinion here please.... I would like to know which domain name you would use for the following:

Mr. Bone's Headquarters

Which do you think is the best name and that you would use for hosting the site above:

mrboneshq.com

or

mrbhq.com

Thanks for your time! :D
~Mr. Bone88
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would limit abbreviations as much as possible,

mrboneshq.com
 
0
•••
Four additional letters to bring the total to nine which clearly identifies your sites name is an easy choice in my opinion.
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
I would limit abbreviations as much as possible,

mrboneshq.com

I completely agree...

Tom
 
0
•••
I'd use mrboneshq as your main domain, and then mrbonesheadquarters.com as well if possible.
 
0
•••
mrboneshq.com - :D
 
0
•••
Hi everyone,

I thank you all for your opinions about which domain name to use. mrboneshq.com is it! :D

Thanks again,
~Mr. Bone88
 
0
•••
0
•••
Jeanco said:
I'd use mrboneshq as your main domain, and then mrbonesheadquarters.com as well if possible.

I agree with Jeanco 100%. Get the full spelling as well as the one with the word spelled out. mabye even MisterBonesHQ.com as well.
 
0
•••
id take a hit and buy the mrbones.com......i dont like either, so id go with that
 
0
•••
mrboneshq.com makes more sense than mrbhq.com ;)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back