- Impact
- 49
Hello Everyone,
I recently built up a traffic collection of domains. Picked out only good domains that received consistent traffic and carefully analyzed the domains.
Now I have a hosting business which is really lifting off the ground so I am willing to sell all these names in a package along with a few bonuses.
Note: All or most of the domains have OVT with extension. (check to verify)
IDN Traffic Domains:
xn--hotmai-1wa.com [typo] (hotmaiñ.com) [new, so far 15/uniques day]
xn--kurtlarvads-8zbb.com (kurtlarvadısı.com) [30 uniques daily, $1.50/day] *141 Overture with extension*
xn--net-073bvb4958b.com - (宝くじnet.com) [BONUS traffic domain, receives some traffic]
xn--oyunalan-0kb.com (oyunalanı.com) New domain, no stats. *55 overture with extension*
TRAFFIC DOMAINS
phcome.com.tw (typo) [20-40 uniques daily, good income]
msn2go.net [75 uniques/day, good income]
fetchbooj.info (typo) [2 uniques a day]
Now most of these domains are new and don't have the full stats in but they are parked and I am watching them closely. these domains together could EASILY make $10/day, $300/month, $3600/year!
BONUS FOR COLLECTION
I will throw in 5 UNREGGED Overture with extension names.
Overture scores:
66
57
44
36
29
STARTS AT $800
Buy Now: $1500
Domains are regged at various places, and are currently parked at Domainhop. Most of them have just about a year left.
Payment: Paypal/2checkout/Escrow
Post or pm any questions.
Warm Regards,
Jarrod
I recently built up a traffic collection of domains. Picked out only good domains that received consistent traffic and carefully analyzed the domains.
Now I have a hosting business which is really lifting off the ground so I am willing to sell all these names in a package along with a few bonuses.
Note: All or most of the domains have OVT with extension. (check to verify)
IDN Traffic Domains:
xn--hotmai-1wa.com [typo] (hotmaiñ.com) [new, so far 15/uniques day]
xn--kurtlarvads-8zbb.com (kurtlarvadısı.com) [30 uniques daily, $1.50/day] *141 Overture with extension*
xn--net-073bvb4958b.com - (宝くじnet.com) [BONUS traffic domain, receives some traffic]
xn--oyunalan-0kb.com (oyunalanı.com) New domain, no stats. *55 overture with extension*
TRAFFIC DOMAINS
phcome.com.tw (typo) [20-40 uniques daily, good income]
msn2go.net [75 uniques/day, good income]
fetchbooj.info (typo) [2 uniques a day]
Now most of these domains are new and don't have the full stats in but they are parked and I am watching them closely. these domains together could EASILY make $10/day, $300/month, $3600/year!
BONUS FOR COLLECTION
I will throw in 5 UNREGGED Overture with extension names.
Overture scores:
66
57
44
36
29
STARTS AT $800
Buy Now: $1500
Domains are regged at various places, and are currently parked at Domainhop. Most of them have just about a year left.
Payment: Paypal/2checkout/Escrow
Post or pm any questions.
Warm Regards,
Jarrod
















