Whats wrong?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bobbi

Established Member
Impact
1
Okay I thought I would share this with you guys.
Click on the link below and see if you can find whats wrong in the picture, be sure to look at the picture really good. Enjoy! [=

www.tekzoned.com/whatswrong/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bobbi! You almost freaked me out! Good thing I turned my head for a sec LOL.

BTW: It looked a bit funny with a laptop right in the middle of that room.
 
0
•••
lol sorry Alpha, just wanted to share with you guys. I was sitting here one night at 4am so you could imagine how I reacted. :D
 
0
•••
LOL yeah I saw something like that once but it was a movie with these children singing a sad song with a weird tune and all of the sudden it shows this big zombie face. It was like 2 AM and I almost had a heart attack. :p
 
0
•••
was it the death.com page? Where you have to download a file or something and it's from a geocities site?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back