NameSilo

Established Website For Sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmill83

Established Member
Impact
0
Witty WAHM.com
http://www.wittywahm.com

50 - 100 uniques per day
over 160 pages with content

Listed on search engines

Comes with domain name (registered through namecheap.com), message boards, newsletter & subscribers, content, the whole shabang (except hosting)

You must keep the paid advertisers on the site until time is up.. I will give a list of current advertisers to the buyer.

Please pm me with all offers.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is the revenue like? Please PM with start bid you are looking for.

Linda.
 
0
•••
please PM me rev. stats and asking price.

- Robb
 
0
•••
DreamWeb Designs said:
please PM me rev. stats and asking price.

- Robb

Same here please.
 
0
•••
Please pm me with revenue and asking price!
 
0
•••
Hey guys.. and gals.. sorry it took me a while to get back on here..

Here is a link to some screenshots I took this morning.. I'm very unsure of an asking price..

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/jdmill83/wittywahmvisitorstats2.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/jdmill83/wittywahmvisitorstats1.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/jdmill83/wittywahmstats2.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/jdmill83/wittywahmstats1.jpg

I have also put this up on ebay. Hopefully someone can buy the 2 sites together but I don't have to.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...50021274389&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Don't let the price scare you away though.. I'm open to ALL offers.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Price Range?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back