Chris_C Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Oct 27, 2003 557 views 8 replies #1 waterutility.com More out of curiousity than anything else.
peaudecastor québécois libreEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Oct 27, 2003 #2 Well, I don't really see what could be developped on that domains but to the right end-user it could be a great domain.!
Well, I don't really see what could be developped on that domains but to the right end-user it could be a great domain.!
Chris_C Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Oct 27, 2003 #4 Any others? I've also got: waterutility.net/.org/.us/.info and waterutilities.com/.net/.org/.info/.us Waterutility.com was just the last piece of the puzzle that I picked up today quite happily in a pool auction.
Any others? I've also got: waterutility.net/.org/.us/.info and waterutilities.com/.net/.org/.info/.us Waterutility.com was just the last piece of the puzzle that I picked up today quite happily in a pool auction.
Matt Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 16 Oct 27, 2003 #5 LMAO Ohhh boy. Go work for a Water company..they would LOVE you
Chris_C Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Oct 27, 2003 #6 In fact indirectly as soon as the contract is signed I already do :P
J Jeff EmeritusVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 281 Oct 27, 2003 #7 To pay your water (utility) bills online! :tu: The End user space will be Cities and Municipalities, in all likelihood ... $75 - $100+ (each ".COM" domain name), IMHO. One potential avenue here, as I see it. Best of Luck.
To pay your water (utility) bills online! :tu: The End user space will be Cities and Municipalities, in all likelihood ... $75 - $100+ (each ".COM" domain name), IMHO. One potential avenue here, as I see it. Best of Luck.
J jj2ii3344 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 Oct 28, 2003 #8 I personally think that this is an excellent domain name! Straight to the point and easy to remember. $50+ undeveloped, good luck!
I personally think that this is an excellent domain name! Straight to the point and easy to remember. $50+ undeveloped, good luck!