priced Two character .com $50k

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMAIL [email protected] (DO NOT PM) FOR MORE INFORMATION.

FOR SALE, TWO LETTER .COM DOMAIN NAME. I WILL TELL YOU THE DOMAIN NAME WHEN YOU EMAIL ME AND TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE $50K TO PUT UP. THE PRICE IS FIXED AT $50K BUT I WILL CONSIDER OFFERS NO LESS THAN $40K.

Domain name examples: b3.com,n2.com,n9.com,d2.com
DOMAIN'S FIRST LETTER IS A LETTER AND SECOND LETTER A NUMBER 1.

Traffic: not developed
Current use: free email

Thanks for viewing.

--Please inform me if I have violated any board rules here.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
To clarify, you are not offering a 2 letter domain. It's a 2 'character' domain. A big difference.

Also, the last time many of us inquired (by email) about such a secret domain from a brand new member, we were suddenly swamped with spam because they were just gathering email addresses. So if you won't post the domain, might I politely suggest you accept PM's here at the forum?

Good luck. All due respect.
 
0
•••
Thread title changed. I agree with db; please consider inquiries via PM.
 
0
•••
same here qb is right
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back