Dynadot

domain Trusted(.)link & Subscription(.)link

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

phxdirect

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello,

Seeking feedback on the domain names below, and ballpark range of what you'd aim to sell the domain names below for:

- Trusted(.)link
  • Good keyword combination with link extension.
  • Ideal name for a directory that aggregates the trusted levels of domain names, records spam score, filters out and blocks links/domains below a certain score that is based upon several metrics.
  • Potential use as URL Shortener like no_url_shorteners, except the use case would be that it does not allow redirects to URLs with spam history or other criteria.
  • Perfect rebrand tools mentioned in the following link:

- Subscription(.)link
  • Potential redirect for affiliate websites to track outgoing referrals for subscription services.
  • YouTube subscription link generator tool.

The Namebio link below shows the most recent .link domain name sales, sorted high to low. I feel that these two .link domain names are very similar to the higher selling names such as quick(.)link ($15K) and secure(.)link ($15K).

Thanks for any thoughts or feedback.

https://namebio.com/?s==cjMxUjMwYzM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think I'd need "trust link" to get me over the line on that domain. Even then, thin value, IMO. Take offers, treat them as a speculative bet in your portfolio while you own them

Last edited:
•••
I think I'd need "trust link" to get me over the line on that domain. Even then, thin value, IMO. Take offers, treat them as a speculative bet in your portfolio while you own them

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm just sitting on them at the moment.

•••
Trusted.link = High-xxx to Mid-xxxx
Subscription.link = Low-xxx to high-xxx

•••
Trusted.link = High-xxx to Mid-xxxx
Subscription.link = Low-xxx to high-xxx

Thanks! Actually had to pay up a bit to get trusted and outbid 3-4 people.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back