domain TopStarHost.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noner

Established Member
Impact
11
Hey! I bought just TopStarHost.com. It was expired and I got it. ;) What do you think it's worth? I would like to have some idea.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone? :) Rep will be added..
 
0
•••
The words "top star" aren't great put together, maybe if it was top notch instead :p. But this domain isn't worth much unless developed, probably low XX IMO. (and you dont have to add rep lol)
 
1
•••
Top Star Host
Top - best, above the rest, premium, #1
Star - well known, celebrity, status
Host- hosting services, interviewer.

Will need development and heavy marketing to develop into something. Not sure how the keywords will work for you on this one.
 
1
•••
Still waiting on your opinions. ;) Rep added for 2 above. Thanks for your appraisal.
 
0
•••
I would also value it as Low $xx as it is a brandable 3 word domain
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back