Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

The Next Big Thing ???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DotWeekly

DotWeekly FounderTop Member
:heavy_check_mark: DotWeekly.com
Impact
789
I was searching the news the other day and noticed something new (to me at least) ! There was a cool video on Yahoo on the top of the homepage.

Snowskate ! It is just like Skateboarding but done on snow. It looked really cool and skateboarding is huge. I'm sure it will not take over snowboarding, but Snowskating adds a competition for snowboarding because a lot of snowboarder's are skateboarders! I have already picked up a couple of names so I felt ok sharing this with you all. Still several nice ones left.

The three that I picked up are:

BuySnowskate.com
iSnowskate.com
SnowskateStore.com


Let me know your thoughts ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
It's basicly snowboarding, but on a smaller board, and the board itself doesn't touch the ground.

I don't think it will be something huge, but if you invest in it right... you can make some money.

:imho:
 
0
•••
what about minisnowboarding?
 
0
•••
Are your feet strapped to the board at all?

-Steve
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back