NameSilo

domain teachers.net.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

romow

VIP Member
Impact
11
i may put this domain on sale to get some quick cash.
if it's on sale right now, i'm wondering how much you would pay for it.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Personally, I would not pay more than $5 for that domain, because I am not from India. I think you may be able to get reg. fee for this domain. THe keyword teachers is good, but the extension is not. .net.in is long, and not very popular. It would definitely be better as .com.in or even better, just .in .

Tom
 
0
•••
I'd pay $0.00

Best Luck,
Pratik
 
0
•••
jeter4982 said:
Personally, I would not pay more than $5 for that domain, because I am not from India. I think you may be able to get reg. fee for this domain. THe keyword teachers is good, but the extension is not. .net.in is long, and not very popular. It would definitely be better as .com.in or even better, just .in .

Tom

You mean co.in ...
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
well, i think the keyword "teachers" goes better with nonprofit organizations.
so .net.in might be better than or as good as .co.in in this particular case.
if you type in the keyword in google, most of top ranking sites
are non profit organizations (e.g., teachers.net).

anyway, thanks for your well-founded comments.

jeter4982 said:
Personally, I would not pay more than $5 for that domain, because I am not from India. I think you may be able to get reg. fee for this domain. THe keyword teachers is good, but the extension is not. .net.in is long, and not very popular. It would definitely be better as .com.in or even better, just .in .

Tom
 
0
•••
romow said:
well, i think the keyword "teachers" goes better with nonprofit organizations.
so .net.in might be better than or as good as .co.in in this particular case.
if you type in the keyword in google, most of top ranking sites
are non profit organizations (e.g., teachers.net).

anyway, thanks for your well-founded comments.


I don't follow your logic, because .org is normally used for nonprofit organizations. Both .com and .net are normally used for anyone.

Tom
 
0
•••
I'd say reg. fee to low $xx at best. IMHO .net.in is less known than .co.in and .in and they word doesn't completely fit the extension though it can be used. It may be worth more later, but just not there right now.
 
0
•••
i was not talking about .net and .com in general.
i was talking about the particular keyword "teachers",
given the popularity of "teachers.net" compared to "teachers.com".
(there's no guarantee the same will happen to .in domain, though)

i agree with what you said below.

jeter4982 said:
I don't follow your logic, because .org is normally used for nonprofit organizations. Both .com and .net are normally used for anyone.

Tom
 
0
•••
extension kills it $x
 
0
•••
Extension is not the greatest. Low $xx IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back