Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

StereotypeMap.com - feedback needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark I.

Established Member
Impact
37
Hi! I just made my site public. Any feedback is welcome!
Please review it, test it out then post your opinion about it.
The site is basicly about posting your own stereotype about any country of the World.

URL: http://stereotypemap.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As when clicking the map, I'd suggest placing all submissions next to each and have everything sorted. Add most commented, convert to wordpress (use responsive theme) or just make responsive.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back