Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SleepingBus.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepto

Established Member
Impact
134
Appraisals Sought Please Ladies and Gentleman.

783907Ah5mDNbm.png
Thoughts? I created the logo myself hope its clear to potential buyers.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I just don't see it I'm sorry to say. The only way to make bussing a viable business is to pack people in as densely as possible. Even if there were a company that did this I think they'd likely go with a better name for cheap as there is no real competition for that type of brand. Plus it just doesn't sound right as a brand .. I'd be much more inclined to go with something like SleepBus or NightBus .. adding the -ing in most cases doesn't work for branding (with a lot of exceptions, but unfortunately I don't think this is one of them.

Good luck with it all the same! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back