NameSilo

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
10,836
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Some recent sales of 5g keyword. I'm not sure what to make of this lol. According to namebio, about 25 different 5g + chinese word .coms sold on godaddy 2 days ago..

Here's some:

5gning.com2050 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gxiao.com1775 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gshan.com1030 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gzhui.com1025 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gqiu.com1000 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gyang.com1000 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gsao.com1000 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gbeng.com1000 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gdong.com1000 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gming.com1000 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gshe.com1000 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gsong.com1000 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gbing.com999 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gsha.com999 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gzai.com985 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5gqian.com955 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
5glang.com810 USD2022-09-19GoDaddy
 
2
•••
I picked up 5Gkit .com for reg fee few days ago. Another expireddomains find I'm holding for many years as I think it can sell for high 5 to 6 figs lol..
 
0
•••
Just playing devil's advocate here.

Half the people I know will never buy a 5G device because of the unsafely high EMF output. As I understand it 5G represents faster internet for mobile devices (in theory; I have heard complaints to the contrary in some cases, guess it depends on the vendor). Some have questioned whether this is actually needed at all.

Is a "5G surgeon" or a "5G gay" ever going to be a thing? Will anyone ever even google "5G connected cars" for some reason (if you're shopping for a $20,000+ vehicle is 5G going to be so important that you're googling for it)? Is there any reason any 4G car could not be made 5G just by upgrading to a 5G radio?

When 4G came out was it relevant in any capacity outside of what your phone plan offered? Was it accompanied by a rush of 4G domain sales?
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Just playing devil's advocate here.

Half the people I know will never buy a 5G device because of the unsafely high EMF output. As I understand it 5G represents faster internet for mobile devices (in theory; I have heard complaints to the contrary in some cases, guess it depends on the vendor). Some have questioned whether this is actually needed at all.

Is a "5G surgeon" or a "5G gay" ever going to be a thing? Will anyone ever even google "5G connected cars" for some reason (if you're shopping for a $20,000+ vehicle is 5G going to be so important that you're googling for it)? Is there any reason any 4G car could not be made 5G just by upgrading to a 5G radio?

When 4G came out was it relevant in any capacity outside of what your phone plan offered? Was it accompanied by a rush of 4G domain sales?
but a protective (5) g skin will be. heehee. thats the domain i have by the way. :)
 
2
•••
Just playing devil's advocate here.

Half the people I know will never buy a 5G device because of the unsafely high EMF output. As I understand it 5G represents faster internet for mobile devices (in theory; I have heard complaints to the contrary in some cases, guess it depends on the vendor). Some have questioned whether this is actually needed at all.

Is a "5G surgeon" or a "5G gay" ever going to be a thing? Will anyone ever even google "5G connected cars" for some reason (if you're shopping for a $20,000+ vehicle is 5G going to be so important that you're googling for it)? Is there any reason any 4G car could not be made 5G just by upgrading to a 5G radio?

When 4G came out was it relevant in any capacity outside of what your phone plan offered? Was it accompanied by a rush of 4G domain sales?
For more on the future of 5G check these articles:

https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom...k-infrastrucutre-revenue-to-grow-39pc-in-2021

https://telecoms.com/510807/5g-network-kit-revenues-to-near-20-billion-this-year-report/

https://www.gartner.com/smarterwithgartner/will-5g-boost-the-adoption-of-smart-living
 
0
•••
Got these in .com. Hand reg.

5Gscan
5Gtwin
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back