edwinfelix Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 28 Jan 16, 2006 260 views 4 replies 1 point #1 I can't believe it's not registered! This is a big domain, IMFO. www.shelloil.com is Shell's domain, and Shell's a dutch company.
I can't believe it's not registered! This is a big domain, IMFO. www.shelloil.com is Shell's domain, and Shell's a dutch company.
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 Jan 16, 2006 #2 I assume they can take away it from you as soon as you reg it :hehe:
edwinfelix Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 28 Jan 16, 2006 #3 that may be. but many cybersqutters don't care about this, i.e. ppl who registered taco-bell, goog1e, g00gle. yet no one have thought of shelloil
that may be. but many cybersqutters don't care about this, i.e. ppl who registered taco-bell, goog1e, g00gle. yet no one have thought of shelloil
S Sam VIP Member PRO VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 267 Jan 16, 2006 #4 Typo names have a less shot at getting a CD letter then a real name .