wasistdas Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 Oct 28, 2005 444 views 10 replies #1 sexual.bi is available at http://whois.nic.bi
Joe123 Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 727 Oct 28, 2005 #2 So is bye.bi Have you registered any .bi domains before?
photomonkey Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Oct 28, 2005 #5 I think I am a .bi fan!! gugush said: which country is BI ? Click to expand... burundi
RogueWriter Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 5,182 Nov 1, 2005 #8 Okay, so berundi is bi, and it better not boost before bz, 'cause I picked up a zillion of those suckers. On an unrelated note, why is Antarctica aq, and how cool would it be to have an antarctica domain? I think I'd like, F.AQ .
Okay, so berundi is bi, and it better not boost before bz, 'cause I picked up a zillion of those suckers. On an unrelated note, why is Antarctica aq, and how cool would it be to have an antarctica domain? I think I'd like, F.AQ .
photomonkey Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Nov 1, 2005 #9 Changing the subject a wee bit, what about www.heaven.bj ??
B Ben Knowledge is PowerVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 Nov 1, 2005 #10 http://www.google.com/search?q=site:*.bi
NuPagady Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 Nov 1, 2005 #11 How much does .bi domain registration cost?