- Impact
- 6
Alright I am not getting that much success so all of these are for sale for a one price of $800 usd.
http://www.couponworld.org - all major tlds taken, has 7 links in alexa and was once a site.
http://www.g-media.net - all major tlds taken, has 14 links in alexa and was once a site.
http://www.gopeds.biz - I bet if you knew who to contact you could get about $500 for this domain. Its pefect and these sell like crazy on ebay along with on stores.
http://www.dimensive.com - Dictionary keyword. Means without boundaries.
http://www.juniortech.com - A nice technology resource site.
http://www.vgrc.com - Great acronym name.
http://www.couponworld.org - all major tlds taken, has 7 links in alexa and was once a site.
http://www.g-media.net - all major tlds taken, has 14 links in alexa and was once a site.
http://www.gopeds.biz - I bet if you knew who to contact you could get about $500 for this domain. Its pefect and these sell like crazy on ebay along with on stores.
http://www.dimensive.com - Dictionary keyword. Means without boundaries.
http://www.juniortech.com - A nice technology resource site.
http://www.vgrc.com - Great acronym name.
















