NameSilo

.tv See this graph!!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

pdmshift

Established Member
Impact
15
<!-- Alexa Graph Widget from http://www.alexa.com/site/site_stats/signup -->

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://widgets.alexa.com/traffic/javascript/graph.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">/*
<![CDATA[*/

// USER-EDITABLE VARIABLES
// enter up to 3 domains, separated by a space
var sites = ['im.tv '];
var opts = {
width: 380, // width in pixels (max 400)
height: 300, // height in pixels (max 300)
type: 'r', // "r" Reach, "n" Rank, "p" Page Views
range: '6m', // "7d", "1m", "3m", "6m", "1y", "3y", "5y", "max"
bgcolor: 'e6f3fc' // hex value without "#" char (usually "e6f3fc")
};
// END USER-EDITABLE VARIABLES
AGraphManager.add( new AGraph(sites, opts) );

//]]></script>

<!-- end Alexa Graph Widget -->

how can I insert this code ???

sorry
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OK ok, stop pressuring me all of you. I got to this thread as quickly as possible.


pdm, where would you like to stick it?
 
0
•••
TheBulldog said:
OK ok, stop pressuring me all of you. I got to this thread as quickly as possible.


pdm, where would you like to stick it?


really thanks

yes this page.. center of it

I wanna show everyone in this forum :hehe:
 
0
•••
why don't you just take a screen shot and give us a link?
 
0
•••
I think this is what he wanted to show:

6eyhfuu.gif
:)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back