auction S0Z.com No reserve!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
s0z.com (LNL) (Its like sorry in chat language, soz means sorry, only this has a zero instead of the letter 'o' lol, thats the only thing i could think of :P)

Reg-d at domainsite.com until sometime through 2007. (thats almost 2 years registration) - free push.

Starting Bid: $10
Minimum Increments: $1

Buy-It-Now: $30

Auction ends in 72 hours from now.

Happy bidding, thanks everyone!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
$22
 
0
•••
$23
 
0
•••
24 :)
 
0
•••
$25
 
0
•••
This is a bit ridicules. The auction ended almost an hour ago and if you look at the times you will see that I was actually the winner with $15. Am I right? If I am wrong, correct me and I won't be angry :)
 
0
•••
wow lol, wish i had've made this auction go for an extra hour, wouldve made an extra 10 buks :D

SOrry people, but Jim_Westergren did win this one for $15, as the auction had ended before everyone else started bidding.

PMing you now Jim.
 
0
•••
nice grab at $15
 
0
•••
Congrats Jim! :)

Take care,
~Mr. Bone88
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back