NameSilo

domain ReviewJerk.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Wigington

New Member
Impact
0
  • tld
  • good for review site
  • over 1 year old
  • anybody remember the Rich Jerk?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey,

Haha yes, i recall the Rich Jerk. But he built and branded his products.
I like your .com but it is also a smaller niche market. Probably a review site like you said or a blogger.

I think it will be more valuable if you build. If not, I personally think low XXX - mid XXX to the right end-user.

Good luck!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back