Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ------> RegToday.com <------

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotWeekly

DotWeekly FounderTop Member
:heavy_check_mark: DotWeekly.com
Impact
789
RegToday.com

I think it would be great for a domain reseller! How about u?

Value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg. fee+ (undeveloped), IMHO. :talk:

Yes, could be developed into a domain reseller site, as well ... :gl:
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
1
•••
Excellent name for a reseller site, I'd develop it myself and or sign up as reseller and use for domain name. To sell it, I'd ask a minimum of $250. Great name imho.
 
1
•••
Thank you "Jeff" and "HasRob" rep added for both.

Anybody else?
 
0
•••
You're welcome. :)
 
0
•••
I would go sell it on ebay for big cash!
 
0
•••
low $xx undev'd. :imho: good word combo
end user - low $xxx
 
0
•••
christian kriever said:
I would go sell it on ebay for big cash!

^ How many domains have you sold on eBay for big cash? IYHO. :guilty:

PS. Development is still the best idea, as well.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I do have a reseller account already with Wild West Domains, so I guess I could point it to there for now. Plus I like this name better than the one I have. lol

I guess if I get a decent offer on it, I will let it go. I listed it on sedo for $199 ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back