Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain recept.com appraisal needed.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shranker

Established Member
Impact
0
4 -letter .com domain name

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
isnt recept 6 letters?

Have you posted the right domain or made a mistake ?
 
0
•••
is that a one- worder?
 
0
•••
Hm..I think it should be a dictionary word. From "Reception"?
 
0
•••
Low to mid $xx imo
 
0
•••
Not at dictionary.com... the closest approximization is "receipt".... however, it does appear to be Nordic (Swedish, perhaps) with over 2 million matches in Google. Just have no idea what it means..


MissFlora said:
Hm..I think it should be a dictionary word. From "Reception"?
 
0
•••
low $xx - mid $xx
 
0
•••
Any idea (for my edification) why this is being appraised as it is? What does it mean?
 
0
•••
And 4 letters?
I think we're all a bit confused as to this being a "typo" domain, or a domain "typo" ;)

-Allan
 
0
•••
I thought it was a typo of receipt to begin with. Guess not.

Clarify?

With whatever information I currently have, I'd have to say reg fee-$30 usd.
 
0
•••
Hope so...

I hope it a typo... according to www.Dictionary.com, "recept" ain't no word!!!

I stand corrected.. after looking at www.Google.com, I think it is indeed a word, just not an American word. I don't know what language.

Good luck



Frank :?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It means Recipe!!

I looked on www.FreeTranslation.com.... looks like it mean "recipe". Not 100%, but 99.9%!!! It's a Dutch word.


Frank
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It does mean recipe for example in Russian Language.
 
0
•••
this was a funny thread to read, the poster hasent replied, and we're all clueless.... hahaha
 
0
•••
Doesn't suprise me that this means "recipe", but then I'm thinking it's not a good choice for a .com.. perhaps .nl?

knarfmusik said:
I looked on www.FreeTranslation.com.... looks like it mean "recipe". Not 100%, but 99.9%!!! It's a Dutch word.


Frank
 
0
•••
selfmindead said:
this was a funny thread to read, the poster hasent replied, and we're all clueless.... hahaha


lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but interesting though ....
 
0
•••
Sorry, my mistake

not 4-letter

but a single word domain name

means "feeling"
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back